Bitsonic WT-01 Red

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've tried the free standalone demo version of Bitsonic WT-01 Red and I must say that it sounds very good! I found the description text on their website a bit pretentious (they say it sounds as good as Sylenth, Massive and Serum), if not over the top, but it does indeed sound very good. The only thing I don't like about it is the GUI, it's decent but they should have hired a professional graphic designer. It would have helped a lot:

The price is quite high too, I wish it was cheaper. It's currently 89 euro (40% off), though I understand that a lot of work went into it. The presets are oriented towards EDM type of sounds and they sound good. The pads are great!

There's a Bladerunner soundtrack video demo that give a good idea of its sound:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djlKXkyVdfs&t=132s

You can get it here: http://www.bitsonic.eu/wt01.html

89 Euros and that is with 40% off, and it is made in a platform that is not even developed anymore (Synthmaker) buying this would be risky at best.
Duh

Uh, so, the demo is standalone only? Downloaded, installed, and couldn't get it start. Pass.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote:Uh, so, the demo is standalone only? Downloaded, installed, and couldn't get it start. Pass.
Really? Are you on Windows 10 or lower?

bungle wrote:89 Euros and that is with 40% off, and it is made in a platform that is not even developed anymore (Synthmaker) buying this would be risky at best.
Flowstone (aka Synthmaker) is still being developed, however the development is slow because one of the two programmer had personal problems I can't talk about in public. But it's not dead yet.

Got it to work, sounds pretty decent, gui a mess, nice presets. Some important sections take a tiny amount of real estate on the gui. It would be nice if a new layout could be implemented. A vsti version of the demo is a must!
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Touch The Universe wrote:Got it to work, sounds pretty decent, gui a mess, nice presets. Some important sections take a tiny amount of real estate on the gui. It would be nice if a new layout could be implemented. A vsti version of the demo is a must!
Agree on the GUI mess, I wish it was clearer with less shining effect.

bungle wrote:89 Euros and that is with 40% off, and it is made in a platform that is not even developed anymore (Synthmaker) buying this would be risky at best.
What? Somebody is selling a Synthmaker synth for 89 Euros? What planet is this person on?

wagtunes wrote:What? Somebody is selling a Synthmaker synth for 89 Euros? What planet is this person on?
I totally agree, what drugs is this guy on? Is he serious, I mean he probably made it in 5 minutes, I bet he just connected some stock modules crap together. It should be 1€ MAX!! no more! Absolute disgrace to the whole music community!
http://www.adamszabo.com/ - Synths, soundsets and music

adamtrance wrote:
wagtunes wrote:What? Somebody is selling a Synthmaker synth for 89 Euros? What planet is this person on?
I totally agree, what drugs is this guy on? Is he serious, I mean he probably made it in 5 minutes, I bet he just connected some stock modules crap together. It should be 1€ MAX!! no more! Absolute disgrace to the whole music community!
yeah, but listen to the demo, it sounds like 10 instances of Omni2 were used. thats $5000 sounds for 89 Euros! :wheee: :wheee: :wheee:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

adamtrance wrote:
Really? Then, taking your word for it, would you make a copy of this synth in another color (let's say blue)? Shouldn't take you more than 10 minutes and I can even distribute it for you if you want. :)

Thanks in advance! :tu:

wagtunes wrote:What planet is this person on?
Planet earth. :clown:

Yes any color you wish, ill just connect some shit aaaand...DONE! PM sent lol

adamtrance wrote:
Hmmm, I detect sarcasm...

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=470486

swatwork wrote:Hmmm, I detect sarcasm...
Your detector is well calibrated! :tu:

Return to “Instruments”