Anywhere to get Alchemy Player 64 bit?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Alchemy Player

Numanoid wrote:
Saukar30 wrote:If I have Alchemy Player is there any way to load any of the Libraries that were sold separately?
You mean sold separatly by Camel Audio like for example Himalaya Vintage, or material made by third parties?

You have no chance to load libs that was sold by Camel Audio, but there are sh*t loads of third party libs that can be loaded. I think CM themselves have made more than 30GB worth of material for Alchemy Player, that I have yet to find the time to check out.

Computer Music Special 68 from 2014 is the one to get:

Is that a different set of Alchemy presets than what's available in all the 2013 issues of CM? Those come with the Alchemy Player and a set of presets (that we probably already have in the full version). I'm just wondering if the ones from this 2014 issue (which I don't have access to, as my subscription ran out in 2013) has more or other presets.

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

Numanoid wrote: You have no chance to load libs that was sold by Camel Audio, but there are sh*t loads of third party libs that can be loaded. I think CM themselves have made more than 30GB worth of material for Alchemy Player, that I have yet to find the time to check out.
Ok, afaik you can't load officia Alchemy libraries into the player version ('cause they need to authorize online iirc). And you can't load user made presets (for ex the ones available on Patch Arena) either. On the other hand, all the libraries (including CM) have their own installers. So... unless I'm missing something, what 3rd party libraries are available for Player? And specifically, what other libraries releases by CM (those 30 GB)? Are we talking about sfz libraries?
TELURICA - "Made In ___ [INSERT LOCATION]" - EP.
Available now on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/telurica/sets/ma ... t-location

idfpower wrote:
Numanoid wrote: You have no chance to load libs that was sold by Camel Audio, but there are sh*t loads of third party libs that can be loaded. I think CM themselves have made more than 30GB worth of material for Alchemy Player, that I have yet to find the time to check out.
Ok, afaik you can't load officia Alchemy libraries into the player version ('cause they need to authorize online iirc). And you can't load user made presets (for ex the ones available on Patch Arena) either. On the other hand, all the libraries (including CM) have their own installers. So... unless I'm missing something, what 3rd party libraries are available for Player? And specifically, what other libraries releases by CM (those 30 GB)? Are we talking about sfz libraries?
I'm finding new/great soundfonts all the time. I'm mainly using sforanzdo as my player and doing programming tweaks to it outside of the program menus. The latest great set I found is an EMax II set. The link was/is somewhere with a Reverb.com thread, but it's lost to me...so here it is again. No telling how long this link will stay up: http://www.vintagesynth.com/forum/viewt ... 7&start=15

planetearth wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
Saukar30 wrote:If I have Alchemy Player is there any way to load any of the Libraries that were sold separately?
You mean sold separatly by Camel Audio like for example Himalaya Vintage, or material made by third parties?

You have no chance to load libs that was sold by Camel Audio, but there are sh*t loads of third party libs that can be loaded. I think CM themselves have made more than 30GB worth of material for Alchemy Player, that I have yet to find the time to check out.

Is that a different set of Alchemy presets than what's available in all the 2013 issues of CM? Those come with the Alchemy Player and a set of presets (that we probably already have in the full version). I'm just wondering if the ones from this 2014 issue (which I don't have access to, as my subscription ran out in 2013) has more or other presets.

Steve
The purchase in Magzter doesn't load right via desktop. -It doesn't open to view. I sent them an email about it..Unless anyone wants to answer the secret questions for me :)

^Really great customer support at Magzter. I think it was flash player...they just had me install and use the newest Chrome version, and anyhow: I'm in the Vault!! (all the trouble feels a bit silly when you answer 2 simple questions)

planetearth wrote:Is that a different set of Alchemy presets than what's available in all the 2013 issues of CM? Those come with the Alchemy Player and a set of presets (that we probably already have in the full version). I'm just wondering if the ones from this 2014 issue (which I don't have access to, as my subscription ran out in 2013) has more or other presets.
If you subscribed to CM over the years, you already got what that issue offers.

But for somebody not doing that and needing a quick fix to get up to date on their past libs, that is the issue to buy.

CHE has also made a lot of content for free that can be loaded up in the Alchemy Player, that can be picked up at Patch Arena

http://patcharena.com/downloads/index.p ... 136323dc65

Numanoid wrote:

Thanks Numanoid!
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

If you have the original install file you can just try it and see. When installing the full Alchemy you get a window that lets you select from various options, including 32-but and 64-bit, so maybe it's the same for Alchemy player. If you don't see the correct option, you can always cancel.

For anyone having the same problem of not being able to install the sound bank that comes with CM magazine - I did it manually by in effect un-zipping the AlchemyPlayerCM-1-55.CamelSounds file with The Unarchiver and then putting all the folders inside their relevant folders in Library>Application Support>Camel Audio>Alchemy e.g. Library>Application Support>Camel Audio>Alchemy>Samples>Factory

nicklear wrote:For anyone having the same problem of not being able to install the sound bank that comes with CM magazine - I did it manually by in effect un-zipping the AlchemyPlayerCM-1-55.CamelSounds file with The Unarchiver and then putting all the folders inside their relevant folders in Library>Application Support>Camel Audio>Alchemy e.g. Library>Application Support>Camel Audio>Alchemy>Samples>Factory
Literally registered in order to thank you, I was at my wit's end after embarrassingly lengthy search for a solution. Thank you good sir!

.CamelSounds files are basically WinRAR files...

Return to “Instruments”