Leap Into The Void announces "Locus Odyssey" soundset for Bazille - now 50% off

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Dear u-he forum members and readers.

Let me announce a new soundset for Bazille called Locus Odyssey.

Available now with a 50% discount.

The possibilities of shaping sounds and atmospheres goes beyond the beyond. The more I delve into these possibilities in Bazille the more colors are revealed. Small nuances of ever-changing evolvement, the tiny modulations of an envelope that makes the sound feel alive and the infinite characters of first the oscillators but also the filters and not to forget the multiplex area. This is a synth that excites me to say the least, and I hope it can be heard in this new soundset called Locus Odyssey.

Locus Odyssey for u-he Bazille is a collection that contains sequences, soundscapes, atmospheres, gentle, expressive keys, leads, basses, pads with evolvement, disturbance, feedback, fresh winds, peace, distortion and rumbling obscurity.

For you I want to present an odyssey of essences and colors of plural.
Suited for cinematic composing, ambient, experimental, electronic, alternative, industrial, sound installations, minimalistic music, noise, film/tv, games and hybrid composing.

Please have a listen to the demos.

https://soundcloud.com/leap-into-the-vo ... us-odyssey

All sounds heard come from the included presets with no fx used but a Low cut EQ (below 40Hz) and a small amount of limiter on the output.

Save 50%.
Read more, listen to the demos and/or place your order here.
Please note the product page is currently only available via direct link.

Thanks for reading.

Mikael Adle
Leap Into The Void
Last edited by liv on Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sounds and presets for UVI Falcon "Iterata X".
Bazille soundset - Crystalline Textures 3.

sounds interesting

question to the demos: why used a LowCutEQ? are there Noises in the presets?

and a funny thing btw: "Locus" in german it´s a slang-word for "Toilet" :D

The Sarge! wrote:sounds interesting

Thanks, good to hear.

There are no unwanted noises that are masked or so if thats what you are asking. On the tracks that have Low cut EQ it's simply there to reduce some of the sub bass when adding several "deeper" presets together.

Didn't know that. :)
Maybe it's the endless sewer system with all its connections (read cables) and the dark world below.

thanks for the infos

Friday the 9th you say ? ;)

Hi,

I've listened to the demo. I largely do not get the sense that the sounds can be used in many different contexts. They seem to revolve around brooding, dark textures so if one is doing that, good. 'Prelude Singular' shows off a bit of a different aspect, though. I've scanned a few other Bazille soundsets you offer and they also seem to revolve around the same dark 'static' atmospheres. Maybe that's the theme for "Leap Into the Void" after all !

Cheers.

The Sarge! wrote:sounds interesting

Yes combined with "Odyssey" that sounds really funny...is it the search for the best toilet available? :lol:

Are we any closer to it being Friday the 9th yet ?

Thanks for the support, comments and feedback.

Locus Odyssey have now been released.

All pre-orders have been delivered and should be in your inbox.

Mikael Adle
Leap Into The Void

Teaser pack? (don't care for audio demo's)

mevla wrote:Hi,

I've listened to the demo. I largely do not get the sense that the sounds can be used in many different contexts. They seem to revolve around brooding, dark textures so if one is doing that, good. 'Prelude Singular' shows off a bit of a different aspect, though. I've scanned a few other Bazille soundsets you offer and they also seem to revolve around the same dark 'static' atmospheres. Maybe that's the theme for "Leap Into the Void" after all !

Cheers.
Hey mevla, thanks for the interest and your comments.

For me I want to try tell a story with each single preset I design. I feel more like I am composing when I am designing a preset and the outcome should always be something that inspires me personally. I also mostly want to try to create something that hasn't been heard before. The sources of inspirations come from no specific genre at all, they are mixed and molded into what I want to call a mood, an attitude and color that is both dark and bright, delicate and disturbing. Whether or not it is for everyone, that is secondary, if important at all.
Luckily, the more inspired I am personally by a preset I have designed, the more people seem to share this inspiration, and want to purchase them.

Although I think I am offering a variety between the sets and in each set, there are many fantastic sounddesigners, Simon Stockhausen and Ayen Zahev to name two. I'm sure there are sounds for everyone, looking at the differences we offer.

Mikael Adle
Leap Into The Void

zxant wrote: 
Teaser pack? (don't care for audio demo's)
Hang on, I'll see what I can do. Will keep you posted.

Added a new composition for Locus Odyssey called "Dream Of Belle", featuring a synth sound with an analog feel, a keys/bell sound, two pads, a sequenced sound, a flute-ish sound and more.

Please enjoy.

https://soundcloud.com/leap-into-the-vo ... m-of-belle

All sounds heard come from the included presets with no fx used but a small amount of limiter on the output.

Return to “u-he”