Why do I have to load a library on Kontakt 5 (v5.6.1) each time I open a Logic Pro X project?

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello guys.
Recently I found my self facing some issues and I have googled it but there hasn't been a concrete answer to my need.
So here it goes:

I am working with Logic Pro X (v10.2.4) and I started a new project where I loaded some libraries to the Kontakt player.
Now, every time I open this project it says that "Kontakt was not able to open the libraries as they are not installed on the computer". Does anyone now why or where I can find an answer to fix it?
The thing is that when I was running Yosemite or El Capitan on my Mac, everything just worked fine and I only needed to load a library once.
So, now I am running macOS Sierra and Im facing this issue. Also, I noticed that each time I load a new library to the K-player there is always an "sc3.tmp" file created on my desktop. Are these two connected in order that could be causing this issue? I know what is this file and what it does but I don't know if this the one causing this problem. I also tried to change the name of the file to "NameOfTheLibrary.xml" but didn't work.
Anyone?
Sorry for the long post but couldn't find a shorter way to express my problem.
Thank you guys.

Well welcome man,

i think you´d have a better chance of getting help by posting it in another forum on this site, here are mostly people that use iOS oar other mobile platforms...

Aw thank you mate. I did not know that :s
So where can I post it?
Thanks!

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”