DMG Audio Track Range, Free Plugin and New Site!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Waves DeBreath works really well for this.

e@rs wrote:I want a simple Attack Sustain (+ a few tweaks) transient plugin branded DMG Audio. With the same price as these. Pleeze?
It's on the todo list. I just finished soldering up a second SSL Bus compressor, and the LA2A is coming along nicely. ;)

Dave.
[ DMGAudio ] | [ DMGAudio Blog ] | dave AT dmgaudio DOT com

DaveGamble wrote:
e@rs wrote:I want a simple Attack Sustain (+ a few tweaks) transient plugin branded DMG Audio. With the same price as these. Pleeze?
It's on the todo list. I just finished soldering up a second SSL Bus compressor, and the LA2A is coming along nicely. ;)

Dave.
Wow nice! Cant wait... :)

DaveGamble wrote:

Dave.
:D

zvenx wrote:
HcDoom wrote: You are missing one other thing, the one he started off dmg doing :-)
Track EQ's or is that Equick?
The compressor is en route, the next version of EQuick will see it morph in to TrackEQ.

Krzysztof Oktalski wrote:
zvenx wrote:
HcDoom wrote: You are missing one other thing, the one he started off dmg doing :-)
Track EQ's or is that Equick?
The compressor is en route, the next version of EQuick will see it morph in to TrackEQ.
Thanks.

rsp
sound sculptist

Any ETA on track compressor? :)

HcDoom wrote:Any ETA on track compressor? :)
lol
isnt' he only now studying the actual hardware?
lol
rsp
sound sculptist

Very nice having a transparent HPF onboard the freebi..thanks :) The only thing that would make it better is a LPF to go along with it. It's very useful and low-cpu, thanks :)

TrackAttack! Kinda has a nice ring to it :phones:

There's a bit of a lack of a good transient plugin in the price range I think?

TrackSient.

DaveGamble wrote:

Dave.
-inf for trim and output gain for TrackControl like in Dualism :)?

DaveGamble wrote:

Dave.
Hi Dave, I hope the compressor models the saturation on these. The plugin community is also in desperate need of a good LA-3A. Hope the compressor keeps things simple too.

zvenx wrote:
HcDoom wrote:Any ETA on track compressor? :)
lol
isnt' he only now studying the actual hardware?
lol
rsp
Depends which unit. There are some circuit models that are bang on already. The 2nd SSL buss comp was just to make 100% sure it lines up right. I'll probably release TrackComp without 1176,LA2A,LA3A,Fairchild, and add them in updates (but with a few very tasty models you'll like ;)

Dave.

Funkybot's Evil Twin wrote:Hi Dave, I hope the compressor models the saturation on these. The plugin community is also in desperate need of a good LA-3A. Hope the compressor keeps things simple too.
Yeah, that's very much the drill. I've started with a bunch of circuits that don't saturate readily, which make for good, solid, workhorse compression (but with style!). The saturation on the 1176 and LA2A is going to be very important in getting those right. 670 is a job for next year.

LA-3A...Desperate need might be a bit of a stretch :P But it's an opportunity to reuse the T4B model; the rest of the unit is fairly straightforward transistor kit. SerpentAudio have a pcb, which would make life easier, but their website doesn't seem to have been updated in a looong time, and I got no reply to email, so I'm not sure that's still an option. There's always ebay and stepping away from the soldering iron.

Dave.

Return to “Effects”