Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

rightclick on the MIDI area on the SYS page and select "set as default" makes it permanent

msvs wrote:rightclick on the MIDI area on the SYS page and select "set as default" makes it permanent
Cool !
My sounddesign: Synth1/Ex5/D-50 patches https://goo.gl/zE3pkk
My stuff: W10x64i7 15" laptop, Reaper/Cantabile3+Synth1+Avenger on stage+NordStage2+Samson Graphite 49
Loving new VPS Avenger! Check my skins! https://goo.gl/MBNJHj

may be that Windows users have no problems, but much people from mac side have more problems with AU Plugin which is for me cant use Avenger in a project till now although i have buy it.
the AU Plugin need much work till it work correctly (as it should )

exmatproton wrote:
Coockie1176ln wrote:Please allow midi chanels per osc and drums to be changed. Doing keysplit is great for performance but production i could go so much more crazy if it could split intl midichanels instead
Well, please not instead, but both possibilities :tu:
I said allow midi chanels per drum and oscillator to be changed. Meaning possibilities! So i agree! Manual give us!!!!

Same here like bmanic and wagtunes

Windows 7 64Bit
Cubase 7.5

When Avenger Gui is open 9-13 % (without playing a note)
GUI Closed 1 %
My Recording Studio http://www.echopark.at

When pressing open on the equalizier we get this nice big view! Please allow to turn on fft mesuering metering to display freq of the fx section routed through

echopark wrote:Same here like bmanic and wagtunes

Windows 7 64Bit
Cubase 7.5

When Avenger Gui is open 9-13 % (without playing a note)
GUI Closed 1 %
Same here; between 5 and 25% proc use over 8 threads, with 1 instance loaded, without any voices being played. 1.0.23

*edit* 1.0.24 seems to be way less intensive. :tu:
Last edited by exmatproton on Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

msvs wrote:Its the same old story: mostly people who have problems write in forums, not the people who do not have problems.
That's a myth, indeed an old story. It was like that maybe 8 years ago but nowadays with everyone posting their opinions about everything on gazillions of social media channels and forums, customer behavior has definitely changed.

Arp is syncing with the update on Mac Osx?

1.0.24 is pretty similar to 1.0.23 for me. I can run GUI at 100% seemingly OK in MID mode. But the fan kicks in with 2 instances. Mac system monitor shows CPU activity jump of only 1% when GUI is open, so for me this issue is purely GPU related. Might have to live with it...unless there can be some flat skin option like Iris2/Strobe2 etc.

I just noticed that the root note detection is also off with the Resample-fuction (it's off in the multi-sample import too wen importing single samples as multi-samples), by 2 semitones exactly, so if I import a sample with a root note of C it will play 2 semis too low. Is it related to sample rate, I use 48 Khz for all of my samples, will test further.

xanderevo wrote:Arp is syncing with the update on Mac Osx?
Just tried, still sync issues on my setup.

Just wanted to add that i'm on Win7, using Cubase and the computer fans goes bananas when having the Avenger GUI open. It's not only Mac.
"If less is more, just think of how much more, more will be".

Sampleconstruct wrote:I just noticed that the root note detection is also off with the Resample-fuction (it's off in the multi-sample import too wen importing single samples as multi-samples), by 2 semitones exactly, so if I import a sample with a root note of C it will play 2 semis too low. Is it related to sample rate, I use 48 Khz for all of my samples, will test further.
So it seems, only 44.1 samples re-synthesize at the correct pitch, samples at 48Khz are off by +1 semitone. Was this mentioned in the manual, I'll have to check again.

Damn it, just had a hard crash with version 1.04 in LogicX while editing the combfilter - not much of a log this time, rather rudimentary:

Thread 10 Crashed:: com.apple.audio.IOThread.client
0 com.keilwerthAudio.VPS-Avenger 0x00000001214b242d CCombFilter::doFilter(float) + 77
1 ??? 0x1fec1e4a1fec1e4a 0 + 2300246813391461962

Return to “Instruments”