[Repro-1] Released!

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Repro

Actually, the checkered red display thing DID happen with beta over here...

But you didn't say anything cuz you thought it was a deliberate design decision and didn't want to question Urs' taste. :hihi:
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

No, I was aware of some resizing quirks from before, in other u-he products. :P

EvilDragon wrote:No, I was aware of some resizing quirks from before, in other u-he products. :P
Yep, exactly that. It's a known framework issue that affects the Windows versions. It's been there right from the start, and can also be observed in some other plugins. So we didn't overlook this :wink: , it's just something which couldn't be fixed quickly. And if we get around to fixing it, it will need a lot of testing with our other products as well. There was simply no time left for such a time demanding task during the development of Repro-1.
That QA guy from planet u-he.

I just finished a new version of my Repro-1 song "Bataranga".
All synths are Repro-1.
https://soundcloud.com/musikus/bataranga

Thanks for sharing, Gucky, that was a pleasure to listen to!

jbraner wrote:It wasn't just the one preset. It was a few of them. They are all fine with the VST2 version.
As a matter of fact, everything was fine when I first started going through presets, then some keys started going dead on some, then it seemed like they all had "bad keys"
;-)
I'm sure all the presets are fine and it's a SONAR/VST3 thing...
I've tried to reproduce this for some hours but couldn't make it happen yet.
Just some questions: Do you have the latest version of Sonar installed (Sonar also seems to require the latest VS_2015 update to make VST3 plugins function properly)? Just wanna make sure we are testing with the same version of the program.
The problem actually doesn't sound like a format-specific issue to me (something like this would most likely also happen in VST2 and other formats). I also don't think it has to do with Sonar directly (could still be the case, though).
It sounds more like a general issue, and I'd really like to find the cause for this.
Do you happen to know any other presets that exhibit this issue, or was it happening with all presets at some point?
Do you remember what you did when it started happening, did you change the settings of the presets, or used a sustain pedal, or used the arp and the latch switch, ...? Asking this because it sounds like a problem with the MIDI note management to me.
Are you using the official release version 1.0 (revision 5332), or one of the public betas?
And the most important question: Can you reproduce this, i.e. did it only happen once or can you make it happen again easily?
Thanks in advance for any additional information you can provide.
Last edited by tasmaniandevil on Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gucky wrote:I just finished a new version of my Repro-1 song "Bataranga".
Very cool song indeed! :tu:

Uuups, i just updated to the final version from the first open public beta yet.....and the patches are just awesomeness.
A mono synth which sounds like a symphony of synths. :tu:
And again i have to say that Jaws is so great. I really need this as FX plug-in....call it Megadolon!

that was really nice, great job!

Repro-1 is becoming my favorite synth. Sound is really good!

I'm interested in making a skin (and not just desaturating the lot).
This could take some time so before I start, I would like to know whether you impose restrictions and whether there are copyright issues I need to consider regarding the graphics etc ....

All synths are Repro-1.
great track, musikus/Gucky (german?)

well composed, wonderful presets used and in my opinion: worth to get it on the list (of Repro-1-Demos @ u-he.com)

could you tell me (PM or here) which presets you used? THANKS

regards,
The Sarge!

Hi The Sarge!,
that are the presets:
EH Vintage Monhue lead
EH Synth Pop BassLine
Two Chord Trix
CK Sign Language
XS Trippy Chippy
and from my own bank: Lead Hot Pepper
The Drums are iDrum.
Greetings :-)

My Faber projects:
http://www.mellowjet.de/Webshop_V4/inde ... Path=65_68
Last edited by Gucky on Fri Dec 09, 2016 5:39 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Hi Urs,
if you like you can take "Bataranga" to the Repro-1 demo songs. :-)

Many thanks to all listeners.

hi there,
i have 2 keyboards so I made repro-1 at least two voice today - its quite cool. U-he why it cant be polysynth???
:neutral:

Return to “u-he”