Eko Centrik - Mercury (triphop, chilled vocal electronica)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

thanks guys.. appreciate the comments.

Zombie - cool, thank you. Delicate seems to be a word that fits well with my style. Maybe I'll do something completely different next time.. bit of thrash metal maybe?!!!

Himalaya - thanks! really nice comment :-) I do work quite hard on the little details in my music so it's great that you noticed!

All Ears - thanks for checking it out. I appreciate the comment, especially since it's not your style of music. Yeah, I take your point on the cymbals.. I guess I was trying to create some contrast and a sense of crescendo in the final part of the song.. I like cymbals :-)

sazb30 wrote:Maybe I'll do something completely different next time.. bit of thrash metal maybe?!!!
Or a cross-genre, like death-chill. I like death metal for the fabric of sound, but the growling is kind of ridiculous and spoils it for me. I think subtle vocals would work nice over a wall of noise. :clown:

Ha ha.. death chill! I think you may have invented a new genre.. :-)

≠ Nice tune
Very chillaxing
Tasteful ≠

Great to hear some new stuff from you, Sarah !
I enjoyed it :)

(( D ))

Thanks Daniel :tu:

Hi Sarah. Apologies for the late response. I've been shovelling chaos into a bottomless pit at the office for the last few weeks, and just came up for air.

The first thing I noticed about this song is that it was over before I had time to make myself comfortable :wink: . Consequently, I had to listen to it three or four times to orient myself. My first thoughts were that the song has a more immediate style than some of your earlier works. This would not be out of place on a mainstream radio show.

Great lyrics and vocals, the mix is wonderful, as usual, and there are lots of nice little details and enhancements to enjoy, which support the song very well. For some reason this reminds me of David Sylvian's Thalheim.

Very enjoyable music - it hits the spot. Good work :)

Oops bit late with this... thanks Tim for listening and glad you enjoyed :-)

I've always been a fan of your songs, not around here much anymore but glad I stopped in today. so smooth and those little background vocal touches hit the spot.
have a great holiday

Hey Ed! Great to hear from you! How are things? Thanks for checking out my song and happy to hear it hit the spot :-)

Return to “Music Cafe”