Heads up! Psychic Modulation Construct free today!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Construct

fluffy_little_something wrote:That whole Black Friday crap is getting out of hand. Makes me wonder why I paid 40 bucks for Construct, thanks for the slap in my face, PM :clap:
:? Well I certainly didn't expect this reaction. I'm sorry you feel this way.

Thank you, Jack, for the very nice freebie, it's a great drum machine !
... any plan to make it 64bit compatible with a resizeable interface in the future ? ;)

sinkmusic wrote:... any plan to make it 64bit compatible with a resizeable interface in the future ? ;)
Made with SynthEdit, so I doubt about 64bit.

e@rs wrote:
sinkmusic wrote:... any plan to make it 64bit compatible with a resizeable interface in the future ? ;)
Made with SynthEdit, so I doubt about 64bit.
That's not an exclusion criterion: Phonec was also SE and is now 64-bit (with help of crowdfunding).
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

So, there is hope... :wink:

e@rs wrote:So, there is hope... :wink:
Always. :wink:
Whoever wants music instead of noise, joy instead of pleasure, soul instead of gold, creative work instead of business, passion instead of foolery, finds no home in this trivial world of ours.

Yeah Phonec was SynthEdit and then ported - Phonec 2.. fully recommended!

murnau wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:
Numanoid wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:Not a single one, I have come to ignore free stuff altogether.
Why do that? :?
I want to use good stuff, and when something is good, I expect it to cost something. Even if it is a bargain like Klanghelm or ToneBoosters stuff, I want to pay something for it.
You are not only a little whiner but also a little liar. Isn't traKmeter free anymore?

A few days ago you said that: "Thanks. Looks suitable for my amateur needs :)"

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=474482&p=6635914#p6635914
- I have not used it so far
- If I did, I would pay something for it, he says he appreciates donations

jack [psychicmodulation] wrote:
fluffy_little_something wrote:That whole Black Friday crap is getting out of hand. Makes me wonder why I paid 40 bucks for Construct, thanks for the slap in my face, PM :clap:
:? Well I certainly didn't expect this reaction. I'm sorry you feel this way.
I have already replied to your pm, don't worry, nobody seems to share my view, anyway... :wink:

Btw, if I remember correctly, what Construct lacks is the interaction between open and closed high hat. Many romplers have that and it is very useful as it enables realistic playing.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote:
C'mon man. Swings and roundabouts. Are you telling me that you have not installed BF, or xmas, freebies, that many others have had to pay full price for?

This is an act of generosity on the developers part, not a slap in your face :shrug:
Not a single one, I have come to ignore free stuff altogether.
You've never used a freebie that others had paid a lot for? How about a discounted item?

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: You've never used a freebie that others had paid a lot for? How about a discounted item?
No, actually I know hardly any commercial plugins that became freeware. I only know the Tone2 one, and the Max Synths ones, but I don't use any of them.

Discounts, well, depends on the percentage. And on the pricing/sales policy of the company. With companies like Air or Waves one wonders if anyone buys at the regular price, which is rather high to begin with.

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: You've never used a freebie that others had paid a lot for? How about a discounted item?
No, actually I know hardly any commercial plugins that became freeware. I only know the Tone2 one, and the Max Synths ones, but I don't use any of them.

Discounts, well, depends on the percentage. And on the pricing/sales policy of the company. With companies like Air or Waves one wonders if anyone buys at the regular price, which is rather high to begin with.
Depends on the percentage?? So, if something discounted for above a certain percentage, you won't buy it? :dog:

- I have not used it so far
- If I did, I would pay something for it, he says he appreciates donations
Makes no sense. Knowing is freeware you said: "Thanks. Looks suitable for my amateur needs ".
Who cares that you not used it so far or maybe want to donate? You are a good example how to contradict oneself imo.

exmatproton wrote:Depends on the percentage?? So, if something discounted for above a certain percentage, you won't buy it? :dog:
It's even more complicated i'm afraid. :D

Return to “Instruments”