Ideas for a new plugin?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

How about a nice multibander like Meldaproductions offers in MXXX, only something that can be used to creatively route effects from various manufacturers?

Brother Greg wrote:How about a nice multibander like Meldaproductions offers in MXXX, only something that can be used to creatively route effects from various manufacturers?
http://www.bluecataudio.com/Products/Product_PatchWork/

Think this already covers that quite well, there's others I'm sure but that one came to mind..

The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious ; it is the
fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science.
-- Albert Einstein

I just want someone to actually make this plug in

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=204964
Last edited by dark water on Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

etherdesign wrote:
Brother Greg wrote:How about a nice multibander like Meldaproductions offers in MXXX, only something that can be used to creatively route effects from various manufacturers?

Think this already covers that quite well, there's others I'm sure but that one came to mind..

Thanks for pointing this out! It looks very interesting....

I would also like something like VoS preFIX's gate/expander, I still haven't found a proper replacement for it.
It's easy if you know how

garryknight wrote:I had a similar idea, I think. Something like an EQ that accepts a sidechained signal and splits it into 30 frequency bands, and for each band that goes over the threshold volume it reduces that same band on the channel it's plugged into by the same amount scaled by an input ratio. With the admittedly small amount of thought I've had time to spend on this idea, it seems to me that it might be more useful for instruments than voice. Crazy idea?
www.wavesfactory.com/trackspacer

:wink:

How about a Plug-in that doesn't Plug-in?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I'be an idea, not a plug.
Look at foobar, load 2 songs in it, then go imagine to have a gain knob for each song side to dem so you can manually match the volume manually and switch back and forth. For me it would be really helpful.

You mean like Sample Magic - Magic AB?
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

etherdesign wrote:

Their MB-7 is the better (read: just made for that purpose) choice. ;)

Aha! I might have known someone else would have thought of the same thing. I got the idea from thinking about how iZotope Neutron's and TDR Nova's dynamic EQ work, and about how iZotope's Neutrino compresses 30-something bands. And I thought that iZotope might include something like it in an updated version of Neutron. But you beat them to it. Time-wise and price-wise.

Aloysius wrote:You mean like Sample Magic - Magic AB?
I mean something like a simple individual song gain knob within a play list, so that you can adjust the gain manually and switch between songs.
Something very minimalistic and easy.

Just download foobar, loadin two or more songs and imagine to have individual manual gain knob/slider for them individually.

I have a Lexicon Vortex delay-based hardware effects processor. I like what it does, but it doesn't fit into my workflow anymore. It has presets with names like Maze, Mosaic, Aerosol, Shimmer, and Fractal. There was some talk about a software version a few years ago, but as far as I know, nothing came of it.

My suggestion is for a transposer that actually changes the midi notes. All the VST plugin transposers that I am aware of only transposes temporarily, meaning that as soon as you remove the transposer from the midi track, the midi notes of that track remains untransposed.

If such a plugin already exist, would anyone please provide a download link?

Edit: by transposer I mean transpose to different scales, not just semitone or octave transpose.
ah böwakawa poussé poussé

mildonm wrote:I'm out of ideas, so I thought I'd try to fish from the community. I've been itching to build a new freeware plugin. Any suggestions? Something unique/creative/uncommon. Thanks in advance :)
A freeware beat slicer, that works in 64 bit environment.

There are basically no such plug available on the 64 platform at the 'mo

Return to “Effects”