Fugly is as Fugly does

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

ghettosynth wrote:I don't know why I haven't posted this yet. And let me say, I LOVE iZotope's functional approach to U/I design. However, this is fugly and difficult to use.

[img]<span%20class="skimlinks-unlinked">http://www.musictech.net/wp-content/upl ... .png</span>[/img]

Really, I just want this to be a module in Nectar.
It has been posted i think. But, yeah, that's basically why i never installed it... can a GUI get any worse? :lol:

Oh, wait, YOU posted that one on page 2. :P

chk071 wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:I don't know why I haven't posted this yet. And let me say, I LOVE iZotope's functional approach to U/I design. However, this is fugly and difficult to use.

[img]<span%20class="skimlinks-unlinked">http://www.musictech.net/wp-content/upl ... .png</span>[/img]

Really, I just want this to be a module in Nectar.
It has been posted i think. But, yeah, that's basically why i never installed it... can a GUI get any worse? :lol:

Oh, wait, YOU posted that one on page 2. :P
Haha, I forgot, well, it's so ugly it gets posted twice.

ghettosynth wrote:
sazb30 wrote:Great plugin, but fugly as fug!

Oh cmon, that could not have possibly been released in the last five years? That thing has 2005 written ALL over it!
Or 1897....
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley

---
Last edited by Chapelle on Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

those graphics don't exactly inspire me to drop $700 on this plugin

funky lime wrote:Image

those graphics don't exactly inspire me to drop $700 on this plugin

fugly is as fugly does by funky lime..wasn't that woodstock?
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Sonoris stuff.

Zombie Queen wrote:Image
Yeah, how I could I forget, that thing just hurts.

no way would I ever get going with that thing. good grief!

I imagine that the guy did this GUI dresses about that well. Jayzus

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”