Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Vacuum is a good synth. You can fix many parts of your synth like the envelopes for example and then flick through presets to for a different mix of oscillators and stuff. I don't know if many other synths have that feature but I have a fair few and none of them do it.

I think it sounds similar to ultra analog which I use most often because it's easy to program but I like the features of vacuum pro.

greenfly wrote:Vacuum is a good synth. You can fix many parts of your synth like the envelopes for example and then flick through presets to for a different mix of oscillators and stuff. I don't know if many other synths have that feature but I have a fair few and none of them do it.

I think it sounds similar to ultra analog which I use most often because it's easy to program but I like the features of vacuum pro.

CAssetto does this, on group buy right now for not very much money.

But, Vacuum is interesting. It has variable slope filters which allow you to get M12 like pads, except that they have a bit more character owing to the other specific, albeit somewhat weird, features of vacuum.

VariKusBrainZ wrote:Vacuum got raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave reviews here when it was finally released as VST.
Also you get a free preset pack when you register it
Is that if you buy it from JRR?

ghettosynth wrote:
greenfly wrote:Vacuum is a good synth. You can fix many parts of your synth like the envelopes for example and then flick through presets to for a different mix of oscillators and stuff. I don't know if many other synths have that feature but I have a fair few and none of them do it.

CAssetto does this, on group buy right now for not very much money.

But, Vacuum is interesting. It has variable slope filters which allow you to get M12 like pads, except that they have a bit more character owing to the other specific, albeit somewhat weird, features of vacuum.

Yep, I bought into that group buy. I've been quite impressed with his Kontakt instruments but for the life of me still don't understand the difference between Kosmology and Multiverse. Cassetto is dope though.

aMUSEd wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:Vacuum got raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave reviews here when it was finally released as VST.
Can't see this mentioned anywhere

aMUSEd wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:
Can't see this mentioned anywhere
You get the preset pack when registering at AIR website.
No signature here!

OK - as usual their shop is shite - it tells me I have purchased it fine and then to enter the order number and email address used to purchase to get to the product downloads - then I get:

'We're sorry, we are unable to locate your order with the information you provided.'

happens every time with Digital River/Air - useless!

aMUSEd wrote:OK - as usual their shop is shite - it tells me I have purchased it fine and then to enter the order number and email address used to purchase to get to the product downloads - then I get:

'We're sorry, we are unable to locate your order with the information you provided.'

happens every time with Digital River/Air - useless!
But it from JRR with Paypal, register it at AIR and get the preset pack as part of the reg process
Amazon: why not use an alternative

It's gone through now but I'm still not seeing a download link for the Addon - maybe it will come separately?

aMUSEd wrote:It's gone through now but I'm still not seeing a download link for the Addon - maybe it will come separately?
Maybe theyve removed it, there was a tick box option during the reg process
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:
aMUSEd wrote:It's gone through now but I'm still not seeing a download link for the Addon - maybe it will come separately?
Maybe theyve removed it, there was a tick box option during the reg process
Actually there's two possibilities:
1) you forgot to add it to your cart when entering the JRR serial. You had to do it manually when checking out the plugin.
2) the preset pack is not available anymore. It was in limited quantity when I last checked so you might be late.
Last edited by robotmonkey on Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No signature here!

It was listed in the cart as '$0' but then when I went through the checkout it wasn't - didn't see another button or box to click - that's annoying if so

aMUSEd wrote:It was listed in the cart as '0' but then when I went through the checkout it wasn't - didn't see another button or box to click - that's annoying if so
Yep, I think then you missed it. The previous page before cart should have had a button to add it to the cart. It should be shown on invoice as a separate item.
No signature here!

Crap that's ridiculous - it was listed in the checkout anyway so why would I need to check another button? I've emailed their support anyway.

It's not immediately obvious unfortunately:
No signature here!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”