Sample Slicer and Rearranger

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

inkwarp wrote:do you have a link to a tutorial about dragging and dropping midi?
i didn't know you could do that : )
Its in the manual.

I had been looking for many years for a vst in which to put my .rex files that is at least as good, or better, as reason's octorex. to me, all of them came close, but ultimately fell short. Transfuser is the only one I found that really nails it. what a lovely set of sequencers. bit fiddly in places though.

topaz wrote:A quick video of transfuser real time loop re-ordering +++
Do you know if Transfuser 2 has the ability to drag/render newly rearranged patterns to your DAW? I actually have Transfuser 2 and think you're right, it's the best sample remixer out there. It's pretty deep. Lots of features including important ones like taking the rhythm from one sample and applying it to another in addition to everything else.

Yes it can :-)

stikygum wrote: taking the rhythm from one sample and applying it to another in addition to everything else.
Again you can do this in Live very easily with a lot of scope for alteration
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Piping in again... if you really like to work with loops of any kind, Transfuser is really a great tool once you understand all you can do with it.
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

topaz wrote:Yes it can :-)
Do you know how to do this? I paged through the manual, but didn't see any mention.

To drag midi click and drag the desired pattern button to daw.

But you can also capture as audio using the internal audio recorder and drag that to daw.

There is a vid on YouTube, search Transfuser drag
Last edited by topaz on Sun Nov 05, 2017 9:14 am, edited 2 times in total.

have to say i use transfuser a lot too
is fun

dave

Burzukh_Studios wrote:
inkwarp wrote:do you have a link to a tutorial about dragging and dropping midi?
i didn't know you could do that : )
Its in the manual.
i wouldn't have asked if i hadn't looked through the manual and found the info. if it is there it wasn't/isn't immediately apparent.
ps
i have managed to drag and drop but it doesn't work the way i was expecting. bit useless really.
won't stop me using it though, still useful..

Sorry for being abrupt. Was and am on the phone. It is a bit useful. Especially the slicing part. Make a wave matrix out of the slices and set the x axis trigger to random. Thats a one note random triggering of slices in the loop right there !

sounds a bit advanced for me.
i had better get my head around the basics first...

Return to “Instruments”