MXXX collapsible windows

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there a way to save the window collapsible state, so the active presets tree and the meters aren't open in MXXX. Normally it isn't much of a problem, but when opening MXXX inside MXXX it takes up way too much space and it takes 2 extra clicks every time to get rid of them.

With the last update a new feature was added that allows us to open MXXX inside MXXX and we can use all the parameters from the easy screen. This now allows us to do things like Reaktors blocks. We can make simplified versions of complicated chains of FX and combine them inside MXXX. IMO it makes things much easier and it makes MXXX active presets much more attractive.

The problem is when you open MXXX inside MXXX the active preset tree and the meters are open by default. These take up most of the screen so you have to close them every time.

Is it possible to

1). Save the collapse state of these controls.

2). Default to collapsed when opened inside an instance of MXXX.

3). Make a new category called MiniXXX which gets ride of these extra windows all together. Personally I don't need 2 meters and if I did I'd just go to the edit screen.

IMO the appeal of this feature is that it can save lots of mouse clicks and get rid of clutter, but the 2 uncollapsed windows cause clutter and waste mouse clicks.

Agree
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

Have you tried using the modular node. Add one, go to the presets of that module and you should see the mxxx presets, allowing you to add the contents of the mxxx preset. The only downside is you lose the multi parameter and modulator stuff I think. At least all that worked in the previous version, perhaps it changed in the new version since you can now add mxxx instead.

There are both possibilities. Anyways I partly agree, but the problem is, sometimes the analyzer settings are important. But I agree that the collapse state could be kept intact, we'll see.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:There are both possibilities. Anyways I partly agree, but the problem is, sometimes the analyzer settings are important. But I agree that the collapse state could be kept intact, we'll see.
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

MeldaProduction wrote:There are both possibilities. Anyways I partly agree, but the problem is, sometimes the analyzer settings are important. But I agree that the collapse state could be kept intact, we'll see.

Thanks.

Return to “MeldaProduction”