Kontakt not seeing libraries

Official support for: impactsoundworks.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I suspect that this a NI issue, but their support for Kontakt player is pretty much what you would expect for a free product.

Trying to install Shreddage II on a Windows 10 machine, and when I attempt to add the libraries, Kontakt does not see them. I can navigate to the files through the DB browser, but of course any attempt to import them gives an error that I first have to add the Libraries.

Any help would be appreciated.

Would love to see a Direct Wave or Zampler port of your sample-sets: I can see NI abandoning the Kontakt player altogether.

1. Have you successfully installed this library before?

2. Is this Shreddage II or one of the others like Shreddage II IBZ or Shreddage II SRP?

3. If it is one of the latter, did you purchase it as an add-on or the FULL STANDALONE version?

I ask because I purchased Shreddage II SRP last month and it was not recognized. Come to find out I had missed the drop-down box at the top which differentiated one from the other (the standalone version was a little more expensive). I was able to get a direct response from IS and get it sorted out (I had to buy the full version in essence).

I've installed the product and added the libraries on my WIN7 box previously. And my understanding is that IMPACT SOUNDWORKS doesn't use DRM.

Well that didn't answer all of my questions. And you have to have the file...a separate file that adds the library support (the extension .nicnt I believe). Without that file you cannot add library or access the patches.

Since you own the product you can contact them. They answered me three hours after I wrote to them...this has been going on for days for you. They will fix it.

Return to “Impact Soundworks”