Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Purchased NI Abbey Road 70s Drummer from danbroad and very easy transaction, great seller! Thanks

Thanks Tom! Easy and pleasant transaction with Tom as above.
11, 418th in line to the KVR throne

Purchased UVI Sparkverb from pinki, a good seller, recommended. Thanks !

Buying from flugel45 was a nice experience. Besides that, he is also a nice person, willing to help with information, when necessary. I recommend him as a trusted business partner! :tu:

Bought the Waves Musicians 1 bundle from sergevoluminous

Thanks for the very good price and lightning fast license transfer! :-)

Fast and friendly sale of Musicians Bundle 1 to GrabtharsHammer. Thanks again.

emanuelsj wrote:Buying from flugel45 was a nice experience. Besides that, he is also a nice person, willing to help with information, when necessary. I recommend him as a trusted business partner! :tu:
Thanks, it was my pleasure. I can also wholeheartedly recommended emanuelsj as a trustworthy, friendly buyer. Would happily do business with him again!

Sold Arturia Prophet V to krabbencutter. Fast payment, friendly exchanges, highly recommended!

I bought Geist2 from DMSmith161 .

Top-class seller, it was a perfect experience, despite FXpansion licence transfer hiccups. ;)

Thanks again !

V

Thanks vlab for your patience with the transfer. Blasted Fxpansion. I'm glad they were finally able to help us out. Enjoy your new drum machina

Bought Soundtoys 5 from geryzenz. Absolutely great and friendly communication and super-fast licence transfer. Thanks a lot! I would always deal with geryzenz. Very recommended!

Bought Diva from db3 - everything went smooth!

mnmlfrk wrote:Bought Diva from db3 - everything went smooth!
Certainly did. Big thumbs :tu:

Bought Ableton 8 from LpD... Great experience. Transaction and License transfer went as smooth as possible.
Great service

Credit, where credit is due: I've recently done business with

gongg1
soundklinik
sergevoluminous
blue monk
flugel45
Cedworth

and I can recommend every single one of them :tu:

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”