Memorial

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is another one from my continuing sci-fi project.

The last known homo sapien is dying and bots and other life forms have gathered around to pay their respects. With this death AI no longer has a connection to it's birth. Only recorded memories and thoughts to carry on into this new reality. Humanity's orphaned children.

https://soundcloud.com/fastlanephil/reunionaiff

I really enjoyed the vintage vibe to this tune. Very peaceful, enjoyable melodies. Reminds me of something you'd hear on Musical Starstreams in years past. Nice one.

I'm glad you liked it ecamburn!

I used Pastoral Tones for some of the tracks which is a plugin based on Boards Of Canada type sounds. Old media sounds I guess.

Unfortunately, since upgrading to macOS Sierra it is crashing Logic. Samplescience sells it but it looks not to have developer support. It was only $19. :roll:

Very nice ambient piece. I liked the breathy sounds in the background and the subtle modulations of the flute like sound in the second half.

Thanks for sharing.

its a nice chill piece. i like the vocal effects going on in the back. perhaps start a little lower in volume and ramp up? ie; it comes on a bit loud as it is. enjoyed :tu:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

it's so beautiful ! wooh i like. There is real emotion in there, takes a while to get there, but when it does.... nice

I especially enjoyed the first half of this. I thought it sounded quite reminiscent of some of the Fripp and Eno pieces from the first half of the '70s. Nice job with the soundset too.

Good work :)

Beautiful start, lovely melodies and sounds... Interesting concept. The music reflects this beautifully. The second part sounds like the awaking of innocence. Child-like, but an emerging glory!

Well done!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Return to “Music Cafe”