Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

delete
Last edited by Lesha on Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's easy if you know how

There needs to be a rule that vendors are not allowed to spam these threads with their own gunk.

I am not a vendor, but please let me know if I broke any rules, I will edit the post in that case.

Solved
Last edited by Numanoid on Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Numanoid wrote:
Lesha wrote:I am not a vendor, but please let me know if I broke any rules
Posting the same offer in both bargain threads = spam

DH Miltz has outlawed use of images in the bargain thread, so those need to go.
Thanks, I wasn't aware of that.

Edited

Thank you :tu:

soundbylaura wrote:"Ethno World 6 Complete Upgrade $159.00"

That's a no-brainer buy (when it goes on sale because I'm patient and will wait for a deal :lol: ).
Is there an upgrade path from Voices 5 to Complete 6?

Does anyone know if Altiverb or Adaptiverb ever run any awesome sales during the year? It looks like I missed Adaptiverb's new year sale by a few days :(

crisis-at-music wrote:
murnau wrote:I guess you was the only one who contribute. :lol:

Guess what: I also won a license! So at least two participants. :D
Make that three 8)

j3tman wrote:Does anyone know if Altiverb or Adaptiverb ever run any awesome sales during the year? It looks like I missed Adaptiverb's new year sale by a few days :(
Altiverb?

:lol:

At least not in my lifetime.

incubus wrote:
j3tman wrote:Does anyone know if Altiverb or Adaptiverb ever run any awesome sales during the year? It looks like I missed Adaptiverb's new year sale by a few days :(
Altiverb?

Welp... good to know. Le sigh

j3tman wrote:
incubus wrote:
Altiverb?

Welp... good to know. Le sigh
Altiverb goes on sale at AudioDeluxe every once in a while. That's where I picked it up at least.
$416 on one of their 20% off sales if I recall. It's not cheap even on sale, I just like their GUI and impulse library.

Focusrite and Addictive Keys

The Addictive Keys virtual instrument from XLN Audio is included for free with all Focusrite audio interfaces, and is available for existing customers as well as new customers. One full license per account enables you to choose one world-class Addictive Keys instrument, such as Modern Upright, Studio Grand, Electric Grand or Mark One.

Check your Focusrite account for the redemption link to XLN :phones:

Novation owners can also get the key but as it's limited to one per account if you've used the same email for your Focusrite and Novation accounts you'll get the same key in both.
Image Image Image Image

sprnva wrote:Focusrite and Addictive Keys

The Addictive Keys virtual instrument from XLN Audio is included for free with all Focusrite audio interfaces, and is available for existing customers as well as new customers. One full license per account enables you to choose one world-class Addictive Keys instrument, such as Modern Upright, Studio Grand, Electric Grand or Mark One.

Novation owners can also get the key but as it's limited to one per account if you've used the same email for your Focusrite and Novation accounts you'll get the same key in both.
Focusrite is on fire!

sprnva wrote:Focusrite and Addictive Keys

I've just logged into my focusrite and couldn't find any links for existing customers. I'm I missing something?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”