Not seeing much Melda advertising?

Official support for: meldaproduction.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi - Melda used to do enough advertising (Gearslutz, etc) that it caught my attention. I don't recall seeing much lately, for things like TurboEQ, TUrboComp, etc.

Am I just not noticing the marketing, or is it just not as prevalent as it used to be?

I'll ask Luke about it ;). Thanks for the note!
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

I am, every month or even twice monthly in the newsletter. Once you get the free pack your on the mailing list so... Should be a good plan in theory.

cheers

My OP was prompted mainly by realizing I hadn't noticed Melda products listed much (at all?) in the "New Product Announcement" sections of the sites I visit (GS, SOS, etc.). Maybe I just overlooked them.

Yeah, you know, I'm only on KVR actually. GS is a neverending mess to me :) and SOS doesn't seem to have a forum. But who knows, Luke takes care of advertising, so we'll see what he comes with.
Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

MeldaProduction wrote:Yeah, you know, I'm only on KVR actually. GS is a neverending mess to me :) and SOS doesn't seem to have a forum. But who knows, Luke takes care of advertising, so we'll see what he comes with.
http://www.soundonsound.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=17

Lots of eyeballs on GS!

UUu interesting! :o Ok, Luke got a new task to do :D
Vojtech

Return to “MeldaProduction”