Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Bought two Valhalla plugins from compressedform. The entire transaction and transfer was completed within a matter of hours, great service!

Bought uTonic from Jakobus22, went supersmooth, kudos :tu: :party:

Sold Span Plus to michaelgwagner. Everything went smoothly!

Sold microtonic to mrj1nx,. Smooth transaction, recommended buyer!

Bought Span Plus from brownerthanu. Fast and pleasant transaction. Recommended seller. :tu:
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Very good experience with Stan Navi, excellent communication, he's highly recommended. Would always do business again with him.

Bought Waves API-2500 from nickosr. Pleasure to deal with and quick transaction :party:

Bought TH3 Full off of Robert Randolph. Easy transaction, had patience for my noobiness in user-to-user purchases, all went smoothly and Robert communicated back and forth with me to ensure everything went smoothly.

Transfer request was submitted on a Saturday and I received the license on Monday morning. Thanks Rob!

chronophobia wrote:Bought TH3 Full off of Robert Randolph. Easy transaction, had patience for my noobiness in user-to-user purchases, all went smoothly and Robert communicated back and forth with me to ensure everything went smoothly.

Transfer request was submitted on a Saturday and I received the license on Monday morning. Thanks Rob!
Great buyer as well! Thank you. :tu:

Sold Soundtoys 5 to yamodia. Very friendly guy, swift payment.
Highly recommended!

Bought VirtualCZ from VirusTI82, smooth transition :)

Bought Presonus Studio One 3 Pro from producedbyjay and quick and easy transaction, top seller! thanks
Last edited by tomheavybeats on Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bought from nicksohn. Incredibly fast and pleasant to deal with.

Great dealing experience with yamodia. Great comunication, highly recommended! :tu:

Bought from nicksohn. Fast and perfect transaction.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”