Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OK PMing you in a minute :-)

Ok, so I half-jokingly suggested that autodafe pm me the serial, and whoa there it is. To answer the question, yes, you can transfer/sell these. Now I owe the universe a favor, well, the KVR universe at any rate.

thanks for the cool piano!

ghettosynth wrote: Now I owe the universe a favor, well, the KVR universe at any rate.
eheheh :D enjoy your new plugin :tu:

ghettosynth wrote:Ok, so I half-jokingly suggested that autodafe pm me the serial, and whoa there it is. To answer the question, yes, you can transfer/sell these. Now I owe the universe a favor, well, the KVR universe at any rate.

So... I've been wanting to get Omnisphere 2 for free. You wouldn't happen to have a copy that you can transfer to me, would you?...

I've heard that it has great filters... :hug:

More seriously, congrats, ghettosynth! Paying it forward always feels good!

GreyLion wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:Ok, so I half-jokingly suggested that autodafe pm me the serial, and whoa there it is. To answer the question, yes, you can transfer/sell these. Now I owe the universe a favor, well, the KVR universe at any rate.

So... I've been wanting to get Omnisphere 2 for free. You wouldn't happen to have a copy that you can transfer to me, would you?...

I've heard that it has great filters... :hug:

More seriously, congrats, ghettosynth! Paying it forward always feels good!
If I win the lottery, you can be sure that I'll get that right out to you!

I am a bit surprised that it works TBH. I would think that they would want to only allow one of those serials per (XLN) account.

Numanoid wrote:Some luck today, I won a MixCraft 7 license in the compo that Beat held during x-mas :)
...me too...

Any idea how to register it at acoustica ? - I have it installed and registered in the program. Everything is running fine but it doesn't show in my acoustica account ?!? ... plus: it reads "7 Teacher Edition work@home" .... so I'm not even sure that it is legal for me to have in the 1st place ????? :?
...or for Beat to give away as a price to non-Edu people ?!?!?

dzilizzi wrote:So I have been installing stuff on my new computer and went down the list of all the free CM plugins in my vault. Turns out you can still get the free version of Cakewalk's Rapture. It is the 1.22 version (well, you register the 1.1 version but there is an update. Not sure how different it is. Anyway, the reason I mention this is that both Pocket Magazines and Zinio have the older Computer Music magazines - it is the 200th issue dated February 2014 and I remember someone was asking about it.
Thanks!

Waves J37 tape on sale and the spending starts early this year. :D
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

soundbylaura wrote:Waves J37 tape on sale and the spending starts early this year. :D
I'm so tempted, but, it's been on sale at that price before, so it will go on sale at that price again. I'm waiting for a convergence of great sales at the same time. When that happens you put two or three items in your cart and BOOM, EVEN MORE SAVINGS!!!

Of course, if you're just going to buy one, best to get them from one of the resellers.

Nobdi wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Some luck today, I won a MixCraft 7 license in the compo that Beat held during x-mas :)
...me too...

Any idea how to register it at acoustica ? - I have it installed and registered in the program. Everything is running fine but it doesn't show in my acoustica account ?!? ... plus: it reads "7 Teacher Edition work@home" .... so I'm not even sure that it is legal for me to have in the 1st place ????? :?
Since the prize is likely NFR, Acoustica may have given BEAT an edu version to give away since they are often NFR as well.

Does Waves IR-360 surround convolution reverb ever go on sale? If so, roughly what price?

Nobdi wrote:
...me too...

... and me too :party:

The licenses are provided by Klemm music who are a German Acoustica reseller. I think 'work@home' refers to Acoustica's educational program in which free licenses are provided to teachers to allow them to learn the software and develop lesson plans. My guess is that Klemm have some discretion as to who they can give these to and the Beat competition was authorised under that.

http://www.klemm-music.de/index.php

http://www.acoustica.com/edu/

As for registration, I assume we're already registered with Klemm as they provided the licenses. I suspect they're NFR and ineligible for upgrade discounts so registering with Acoustica probably won't bring any benefits but if you want to try you could always contact Acoustica support and ask.

Looks like I am in luck at the moment, I also won a BFD Core Refill in the Nucleus Soundlab compo :)

Numanoid wrote:Looks like I am in luck at the moment, I also won a BFD Core Refill in the Nucleus Soundlab compo :)
Damn! Send me some of that luck. I never seem to win anything. :?

dzilizzi wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Looks like I am in luck at the moment, I also won a BFD Core Refill in the Nucleus Soundlab compo :)
Damn! Send me some of that luck. I never seem to win anything. :?
Yeah, normally I would say that as well, but, I won prizes from two comps this year. Have yet to win anything of significant value though, like one of those big gear giveaways.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”