Oases Album Released + Reason Prize Draw

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey KVR,

If you don't already know I'm Jeremy Janzen, owner of Nucleus SoundLab. I've been writing music since the 90s, working with Reason for 10+ yrs - but today is the day I release my first album. Here is Oases! The album is available at name-your-price on Bandcamp (yup, even $0 is ok).

Also, we will be drawing some cool stuff on January 17th, 2017 for everyone that downloads the album (free or otherwise). 1 Reason T-Shirt, 1 Kong T-Shirt, 1 Beat Crush RE, 1 ReCombination ReFill and 1 BFD Core ReFill will be randomly drawn. I wouldn't anticipate a huge number of downloads so any one who enters probably has a really good chance of winning something. Hope you like Oases and happy holidays!

https://jeremyjanzen.bandcamp.com/

Listening to light house. Chill track. Gonna listen to the whole album. 8)

Appreciate that, thanks! Merry Christmas :)
keyman_sam wrote:Listening to light house. Chill track. Gonna listen to the whole album. 8)

Just a reminder that today is the final day to download the album and enter the draw! :) Thanks to everyone who download or just listened to the album to far!

Jeremy_NSL wrote:Just a reminder that today is the final day to download the album and enter the draw! :) Thanks to everyone who download or just listened to the album to far!
Did I win did I win?? :hyper: :hyper:

I JUST sent out emails to all the winners (for privacy reasons I don't post names of winners to our contests). So check your inboxes!
keyman_sam wrote:
Jeremy_NSL wrote:Just a reminder that today is the final day to download the album and enter the draw! :) Thanks to everyone who download or just listened to the album to far!
Did I win did I win?? :hyper: :hyper:

Return to “Music Cafe”