Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Both PluginDiscounts and EveryPlugin have J37 for $57.96. Anyone see a lower price somewhere else?
Check the re-sellers, don't check the re-sellers. I don't care.

Fleer wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:
Mikelo wrote:Any recommendations on which one? I already have the studio grand. Was thinking of the upright.
I like the upright. It comes with a lot of different presets, some of which are really cool.
Absolutely, first get the Studio Grand. If you've got that one, get the Modern Upright. And if you've got both, get the Electric Grand.
Good review here: http://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/xln ... ctive-keys
How does the Electric Grand compare to the EZKeys one? I really liked that but it's a bit limited in presets and how you can shape the sound. I have all the uprights from EZKeys too and I'm done for grands.

Well, it's got several recording settings with different mics. If you like Yamaha's electric grand, this is a very good one. A notch above the EZkeys one, in my book.

Thanks Fleer. Nice overview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEigugZaQy4

Looks great - exactly what I was looking for! Nice surprise from Focusrite & XLN for sure :-)

Anyone know of any good deals on buying EZdrummer 2?

swatwork wrote:
Nobdi wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Some luck today, I won a MixCraft 7 license in the compo that Beat held during x-mas :)
...me too...

Any idea how to register it at acoustica ? - I have it installed and registered in the program. Everything is running fine but it doesn't show in my acoustica account ?!? ... plus: it reads "7 Teacher Edition work@home" .... so I'm not even sure that it is legal for me to have in the 1st place ????? :?
...or for Beat to give away as a price to non-Edu people ?!?!?
... and me too :party:

The licenses are provided by Klemm music who are a German Acoustica reseller. I think 'work@home' refers to Acoustica's educational program in which free licenses are provided to teachers to allow them to learn the software and develop lesson plans. My guess is that Klemm have some discretion as to who they can give these to and the Beat competition was authorised under that.

http://www.klemm-music.de/index.php

http://www.acoustica.com/edu/

As for registration, I assume we're already registered with Klemm as they provided the licenses. I suspect they're NFR and ineligible for upgrade discounts so registering with Acoustica probably won't bring any benefits but if you want to try you could always contact Acoustica support and ask.
Latest news: I managed to get the version registered at KLEMM via an online registration form on their site (processing looks to be manual though - it took some time) ... so it wasn't automatically registered their.
...support ticket at acoustica has been send ... we'll see how that'll work out ;-)

Wrong post.

Just got this in my email :)
Dear Customer,

Focusrite recently launched a brand new promotion that provides all eligible customers with a free Addictive Keys instrument from XLN Audio.

We are aware that some customers with both Focusrite and Novation accounts may have only received one code instead of two.

If you have experienced this issue then please log onto you Novation account where you will now see a different Addictive Keys product key, enabling you to choose a second instrument.

Hope you enjoy the instruments & happy music making.
Image Image Image Image

Wow! Thanks! I would never have thought to look at my Novation account for a second key. I now have every AK product. :tu:

sprnva wrote:Just got this in my email :)
Dear Customer,

Focusrite recently launched a brand new promotion that provides all eligible customers with a free Addictive Keys instrument from XLN Audio.

We are aware that some customers with both Focusrite and Novation accounts may have only received one code instead of two.

If you have experienced this issue then please log onto you Novation account where you will now see a different Addictive Keys product key, enabling you to choose a second instrument.

Hope you enjoy the instruments & happy music making.
Wow, Thanks for this head up.
I got an additional license since I'm user of 61 SL Mk2

dzilizzi wrote:Wow! Thanks! I would never have thought to look at my Novation account for a second key. I now have every AK product. :tu:
That was the first thing I checked when I heard it also applied to Novation owners. But the key was the same as my Focusrite one.

Now that they've fixed it I have the Electric Grand and Rhodes :)
Image Image Image Image

Looks like legacy Novation keys (like an ancient Remote 25 I got over here) arent eligible for the offer.
Good thing I also have the SL49 Mk2 so I grabbed the Studio Grand. ^^

Glad my sub of Beat Magazine is coming to an end.

I thought it came to an end last year, but it turned out because I had not given them notice 3 months in advanced they sub automatically got extended so I had to pay.

1/3 of the DVD content this issue (134) is occupied by Ubuntu Studio. Hello, bandwidth can't be so limited in Germany that users can download this by themselves at http://ubuntustudio.org/ :dog:

They have a good plug now and again on their DVD's, but most if not all the stuff which is on them can be downloaded from the net for free anyhow.

I had raised an issue with Beat and they recently replied that they are working on a download portal, hope they can get that up and running, instead of their DVD's I would appreciate being able to just get access to their exclusive content for download, then I might think about signing up for sub again

sugar bytes thesys on sale for 29.99 at Musicians friend stupid deal of the hour for the next 38 minutes.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/stupid?icid=210190

Samplephonics (based in Leeds) is probably the very definition of the cheeky northerner :P
This just in wrote:First of all I’d like to apologise if you received an email from me recently you were not expecting - I hope it didn’t take you by too much surprise and thanks for keeping the info under wraps. A few of you wondered whether this was a sneaky marketing tactic. Are we really that cheeky? I’ll let you be the judge of that ;)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”