Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

https://soundcloud.com/sampleconstruct/ ... or-avenger

I can't get over this fantastic sounding pad, how did you go about creating it?

Coockie1176ln wrote:
msvs wrote:
take a look into the drum section, you can lock single slots now!
Awesome! I wish it locked keychange on the drum as well not just the sample ! All settings for it should be stored like pitch etc! Thanks
makes no sense. Every drumsample has naturally a different pitch, slightly different volume, length etc. Why lock a pitch or volume, if when the sample changes, this would have no effect.

msvs wrote:
Coockie1176ln wrote:
msvs wrote:
take a look into the drum section, you can lock single slots now!
Awesome! I wish it locked keychange on the drum as well not just the sample ! All settings for it should be stored like pitch etc! Thanks
makes no sense. Every drumsample has naturally a different pitch, slightly different volume, length etc. Why lock a pitch or volume, if when the sample changes, this would have no effect.
Not what i meant but it seems that locking drum sample locked pitch as well, its a friend who is experienced producer told me it didnt lock it. but did for me so just ignore what i wrote.

I would really like to be able to browse through drumsounds on the fly. Categorized of course.
"If less is more, just think of how much more, more will be".

Also a non-legato monomode would be nice.
"If less is more, just think of how much more, more will be".

pepelogu wrote:I would really like to be able to browse through drumsounds on the fly. Categorized of course.
This! +100

pepelogu wrote:Also a non-legato monomode would be nice.
dont understand. This is there, just set the polyphony to 1/1??
I would really like to be able to browse through drumsounds on the fly. Categorized of course.
this is a lot harder to program, but its on our wishlist already

48h left, then the x-mas sale on Vengeance-Sound will end! No exceptions. If you want to get Avenger or any other Vengeance Plugin with the reduced price, this is your last chance :)

ljpro1 wrote:
New Sounds from Simon . . :phones:
The Flago Plucker demo reminds me of Andreas Vollenweider . . . love it !

Great Job ! !
Thank you - well, mixing nylon guitar flageolet multi-samples (played on my classical Ibanez guitar) with a synth pluck will get you there, although I deliberately didn't go the full Vollenweider route but stayed a little more on the edgy/percussive side in this patch. I'll use the samples again for a smoother sound though.

lavizh wrote:
I can't get over this fantastic sounding pad, how did you go about creating it?
I'll have to check later as I'm traveling atm - actually there are two pads playing a duet in that demo, thus the title -> Sunday Morning Pad Duet.

msvs wrote: - You can lock a drumkit-slot, so the sample does not get overwritten if you load a new drum kit. Now you are able to mix the drum kits.
Great stuff, just what I was looking for. Thanks!

Manuel, please give us an option to create drum pattern variations (changable by control change). Now I need to use several instances to make a drum fill or other changes of drum patterns.
Also, it could be great to have autoarranger like behaviuor of arpeggio. By key switching or sth. I don't know. For now there are possibilities to change min to maj, let give us an option to switch other chord variations for sequences.

Btw. many thanks for drum sound locking option! :)
Last edited by Roman Wisniak on Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

some people seem to forget, that they still have a DAW ... :D

Is it planned to add the ability to reproduce samples in reverse?

And please, consider adding a manual in spanish, since I bought the synthesizer and the manual is only available in english and german Thank you.

Yes, we have a DAW. :) But still no substitute for autoarranger in VSTi world. With chord switching in sequences it could be real workstation!

Return to “Instruments”