PRODUCTS

Aloysius wrote:
For only $15 you have
For €15 you also have
Then for only $16
Now let's reach his price of $20 or €20
For €20 it is absolutely awesome!
Again at $20/€20
Let's keep on watching some other plugins at this same price of $20/€20.
And currently it is sold at only €20 instead of €30. For a few days again...
At $30/€30 you also have
$30 !!! For EXACTLY the same price you purchase
Meanwhile, back at the ''Old Free VSTi Gems From The Past'' thread ...
Yes.

Mini909 for example, whose I told about in my reply to our friend Numa: "Mini909... which already contains all the full original TR-909 drumkit! (but of course not all the additional kits made by Roland later). And just this free version containing the full original TR-909 drumkit is just... the best sounding emulation I've ever heard of this drum machine!"

What i wanted to say in priority is that all the paywares sold very expensive (for what they are, actually) by Beatmaker have their equivalent in a way better quality and way better number of features... in freewares. And I also tried to make understand that his payware bundle is a pure hypocrisy considering that at these prices you can get products which are 10 if not 50 times better. In his paywares I don't see any one which really worths the price. How can someone buy for €20 (!!!) a crap like that? :
As I said, the guy should stop smoking the carpet.

Even in freeware it wouldn't appeal anybody when we can see all the REAL gems which exist in current freewares (Charlatan OBXD, Dexed...) and in ancient freewares which are true real gems (the products from TAL (Tal-Uno-62, TAL-Bassline, TAL-Elek7ro, TAL-Vintager, TAL-NoizeMaker, TAL-Vocoder...), those from AlgoMusic (Arpy, Phadiz, String Synthesizer...), those from HG Fortune, those from AM Music Technology (Pro Solovst and VL-122), those from Wok (Bassimo, Blip1000, Blip2000. ChordMem Pro, Clockwork, Cromina, Estrima, Filterbank, FlexFilterbank2, StringChorus, Viktor...), those from Andreas Ersson (PolyIblit, LazySnake...), those from Angular Momentum (3-OSC VA, AddTable Synth, Analog Warfare, Freehand Free, KarBass, KickLab XL, Retronix, Unifyer, Wavedraw...), those from Benjamin 'BeRo' Rosseaux (BR404, BR808, and now Sobanth), all those from Benoit Serrano (Adonis Pro, AMT-1, Anubis 1 and Anubis 2, Ceres, Circé, Cosmos, Dionysos EX, Hades XT, Horus and Horus MKII, Io, Orpheus and Orpheus 2, Osiris XT, Radium, Redshift 2 and Redshift 3, Selena, Stratos, Vesta...), all those from Xavier Kalensky aka KXfree (KX-Modulad, polyM-CSE, KX-Polymod, KX-Synth-X16, KX-Onmi 600), all those from BigTick (Angelina, Cheeze Machine, EP-Station, Rainbow, TickyClav, Zen), those from Brain Control (the additive/subtractive Tunefish 2, the additive/wavetable Tunefish 4), the wonderful Trans Computer Maschine from Cescato, etc.

That's why I insisted on the fact that all the freewares from Beatmakers are totally uninteresting in comparison (so they are not "gems" at all) and on the fact that his paywares are pure hypocrisy in comparison to those I just listed in the paragraph just above.

So it was an opportunity (it's not frequent in this thread so why not once?) to make reappear in mind what is the difference in a "free gem" and a "free crap" and to show at what point some cheapwares are even so simplist (and without even any real exceptional sound) that they can't compete at all with other cheapwares which in comparison are real gems and very often having a huge interest also for the people appealed by the free gems.
Last edited by BlackWinny on Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Did it really require that much information in one post to make a simple point?

11 x videos
11 x pictures
19 x soundcloud links
1 x MP3

Stop smoking the carpet man ;)
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Well... I didn't realize that my enthusiasm was so boring.

So... Goodbye. I quit the thread. Definitively.

Useless to try to make me come back. I know that some contributors of the thread were very happy to write me in private to ask me sometimes for things which had disappeared from the market even in the Wayback Machine.

Now I shall answer only this way to people who are only glad to see sometimes some of my suggestions for freewares (or "verycheapwares"), given that I'm boring on this thread.

I unsubscribe the thread. Definitively. Goodbye.
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Goodbye
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

BlackWinny wrote:Even in freeware it wouldn't appeal anybody when we can see all the REAL gems which exist in current freewares (Charlatan OBXD, Dexed...) and in ancient freewares which are true real gems (the products from TAL (Tal-Uno-62, TAL-Bassline, TAL-Elek7ro, TAL-Vintager, TAL-NoizeMaker, TAL-Vocoder...), those from AlgoMusic (Arpy, Phadiz, String Synthesizer...), those from HG Fortune, those from AM Music Technology (Pro Solovst and VL-122), those from Wok (Bassimo, Blip1000, Blip2000. ChordMem Pro, Clockwork, Cromina, Estrima, Filterbank, FlexFilterbank2, StringChorus, Viktor...), those from Andreas Ersson (PolyIblit, LazySnake...), those from Angular Momentum (3-OSC VA, AddTable Synth, Analog Warfare, Freehand Free, KarBass, KickLab XL, Retronix, Unifyer, Wavedraw...), those from Benjamin 'BeRo' Rosseaux (BR404, BR808, and now Sobanth), all those from Benoit Serrano (Adonis Pro, AMT-1, Anubis 1 and Anubis 2, Ceres, Circé, Cosmos, Dionysos EX, Hades XT, Horus and Horus MKII, Io, Orpheus and Orpheus 2, Osiris XT, Radium, Redshift 2 and Redshift 3, Selena, Stratos, Vesta...), all those from Xavier Kalensky aka KXfree (KX-Modulad, polyM-CSE, KX-Polymod, KX-Synth-X16, KX-Onmi 600), all those from BigTick (Angelina, Cheeze Machine, EP-Station, Rainbow, TickyClav, Zen), those from Brain Control (the additive/subtractive Tunefish 2, the additive/wavetable Tunefish 4), the wonderful Trans Computer Maschine from Cescato, etc.
Thank you for such kind words. We are late with the new version but there will be good news soon.

Greetings to all from Walter!

Aloysius wrote:

I'll second that. I believe this thread was called 'Old Free Gems From The Past' for a reason. I don't want to trudge through all the posts that are plugging software synths that are not free even if they are reasonably cheap. They can be posted in another thread. Let us keep this thread about free plugins as it was originally intended it to be please. :x

barrybitter wrote:
Aloysius wrote:

I'll second that. I believe this thread was called 'Old Free Gems From The Past' for a reason. I don't want to trudge through all the posts that are plugging software synths that are not free even if they are reasonably cheap. They can be posted in another thread. Let us keep this thread about free plugins as it was originally intended it to be please. :x
+ 1

Good morning Gents.

I am trying to find a few old Krakli synths without success, the first is Lizard (Version 2.9) Snake and BOB (BOB download link on Wayback does not work)

I would be really thankful if someone have these plugs and would like to share :)
Strictly drum and bass

Megawattt wrote:Good morning Gents.

I am trying to find a few old Krakli synths without success, the first is Lizard (Version 2.9) Snake and BOB (BOB download link on Wayback does not work)

I would be really thankful if someone have these plugs and would like to share :)
He has them all.

Ian has a great Facebook page that you could join. He is still developing stuff.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Krakli/
Last edited by Chemik on Thu Jan 26, 2017 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Even I was offended by what I was going to put here.
Newest Release, retro EBM, Brute Opposition - Unity of Command, released Sept '22 bandcamp link

He has them all up on Dropbox here:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/nby3qj3ul4fc ... BsT2a?dl=0

Ian has a great Facebook page that you could join as well. He is still developing stuff.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/Krakli/
Many many thanks Chemik! :D
Strictly drum and bass

I feel one of the, IMO, best developer form the past is a bit forgotten here. Angular Momentum.

Take Analog Warfare for example. Those 3 synths are just wonderful. I've used them in many projects. Warm, fat analog basses. It was one of my go-top syntths in the past. Now when I found them on an external hard drive I've re-installed them again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HrDo90URFE

the AMVST stuff are all in 32-bit. But with Cubase's built in bridger they works absolutle perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiURVgLdf_s

Freehand is anohter favorite. It's still available on the website. There's two versions. One freebie and one payware.

There's no real differences between the two. The payware ( #10 only ! ) comes with more presets. That' sall.

And I think viging 10 bkucks is a good way to support AMVST.

Freehand is hugely underestmated here at KVR me think. It's actually an excellent waveshaping synth. Perfectly suitable for a wholw range of musical genres.

AUTO-ADMIN: Non-MP3, WAV, OGG, SoundCloud, YouTube, Vimeo, Twitter and Facebook links in this post have been protected automatically. Once the member reaches 5 posts the links will function as normal.
http://www.niallmoody.com/ndcplugs/plugins.htm (http://www.niallmoody.com/ndcplugs/plugins.htm)

When I look at the mouth watering selection at Ugo, I think why do anybody need more than 32 bit plugs?

Rez2 is still among my favourites, whether it is denim or not :borg:

http://www.ugoaudio.com/index.php/vst-plugins

Numanoid wrote:When I look at the mouth watering selection at Ugo, I think why do anybody need more than 32 bit plugs?

Rez2 is still among my favourites, whether it is denim or not :borg:

http://www.ugoaudio.com/index.php/vst-plugins
can you upload rez 1 & 2 they are not available at the website for download
ImageImageImage

I got two old vsti from Koblo called Vibra2000 and Vibra3000. Now when i got curious and searched a bit i could see that there were more versions of them and even more products too. Does anybody have the Vibra6000/7000/9000, Gamma9000, Stella9000 for PC ? They mostly were for Mac but i am not sure in it.

Return to “Instruments”