Five More Plugs for the Plug & Mix VIP Bundle

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The Changelog shows Jan 18 and "PM-Basspeg crash on Windows" as fixed. So either the new version is just not uploaded yet or the new version does not fix the Basseg bug. I've reported it but no response as of this time.... :shrug:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

kevvvvv wrote:this is a v generous upgrade
+1 excellent commitment to users, thanks devs!
i end up using at least one on every project
Call me a simpleton, but I have at least one instance of Digital Reverb in every project. It's not the fanciest verb around, but dead simple to twist a couple knobs and dial in just the right washy ambience...

Dimension3D... dead simple chorus, but again I can find just the right settings very quickly. Inuse this on EVERYTHING... keys and pads of course, but also synth and elec bass, drums, etc.

Stereolizer... usually at least one of these, often after Dimension3D, but also by itself to widen and position a pad or keys...

Then usually a few Liquid Air-Q... one or more Clarisonix, ToneStack for basic amp on elec bass or keys (don't like the other amps in the package), Monster Boost, Analoger, Multi Tap Delay, Retro Filter, Moogy Filter...

All in all I think I more than got my $50 worth! :)
You need to limit that rez, bro.

Ali Zogheib wrote:Hi everyone,

Thanks for contacting our support team recently and raising issue with regards to the new 5 P&M plug-ins and Chainer. Our developers have been made aware and have fixed the following issues. New builds are now available on our download site HERE
Thanks Ali.

I have downloaded the file. I can see that the executable inside the zip file is newer than the previous version, even though the version number hasn't changed. Nevertheless, Basspeg still won't scan in Windows Sonar 64-bit.

KeithAdv wrote:
I have downloaded the file. I can see that the executable inside the zip file is newer than the previous version, even though the version number hasn't changed. Nevertheless, Basspeg still won't scan in Windows Sonar 64-bit.

What was the previous version's date ? The version I downloaded yesterday and today is dated Jan 16.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Still crashing for me as well in x64 VST version in Bitwig Studio x64 & Studio One v3 x64 on Windows 8.1 x64.

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

Thanks for the new plugs .We mostly use the plugins on guitar parts in our tracks .Haven't had a chance to test the new additions out yet.
Look forward to that.On Mac based system so good to hear no issues.
http://www.voltagedisciple.com
Patches for PHASEPLANT ACE,PREDATOR, SYNPLANT, SUB BOOM BASS2,PUNCH , PUNCH BD
AALTO,CIRCLE,BLADE and V-Haus Card For Tiptop Audio ONE Module
https://soundcloud.com/somerville-1i

Teksonik wrote:
KeithAdv wrote:

What was the previous version's date ? The version I downloaded yesterday and today is dated Jan 16.
In the first "version 3.3.0" file I downloaded, SetupVST64,exe was dated 1/12/2017 with a byte size of 746,760,397
In the second, it was dated 1/16/2017 with a byte size of 746,771,013

kbaccki
Call me a simpleton, but I have at least one instance of Digital Reverb in every project. It's not the fanciest verb around, but dead simple to twist a couple knobs and dial in just the right washy ambience...

Dimension3D... dead simple chorus, but again I can find just the right settings very quickly. Inuse this on EVERYTHING... keys and pads of course, but also synth and elec bass, drums, etc.

Stereolizer... usually at least one of these, often after Dimension3D, but also by itself to widen and position a pad or keys...

Then usually a few Liquid Air-Q... one or more Clarisonix, ToneStack for basic amp on elec bass or keys (don't like the other amps in the package), Monster Boost, Analoger, Multi Tap Delay, Retro Filter, Moogy Filter...
It's not often I quote a whole 4 sentences like this.

But you have it right.

I have all these wonderful pro-grade plugs from big names, yet always seem to find a use for one of these 50 nifty little gremlins :D

Clarisonix and Stereolizer are my favourites
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

KeithAdv wrote: In the first "version 3.3.0" file I downloaded, SetupVST64,exe was dated 1/12/2017 with a byte size of 746,760,397
In the second, it was dated 1/16/2017 with a byte size of 746,771,013
Ok thanks. Ali's response announcing the fix was on the 18th so I assume the newest file should be dated the 17th or 18th. I just checked and the download still shows 3.3.0 (0033000) so it appears the new version has not yet been uploaded. I sent a message to the developer but no response yet.

Oh well I really wanted try the Basspeg on my Bass Guitar but I guess we'll just have to wait. I don't really want to download the whole package again just to find out it hasn't been updated yet..... :shrug:

As for the other four plugins that do work I like "Pitch Me" the most. Very cool. :tu:

I have this message in Reaper 5.311 when copying Pitch Me to another track:
I press ignore and it works but still...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

BassPEG still makes a crash on Sonar platinum x64 with windows7.

I suspect it was a same installation file.

Seems like a mix up in communication at Plug & Mix. :shrug:

I had to take Basspeg out of my VST folder for Reaper to open or else it would hang and crash.
MXLinux21, 16 Gig RAM, Intel i7 Quad 3.9, Reaper 6.42, Behringer 204HD or Win7 Steinberg MR816x

I just checked and the download file appears to be updated 3.3.1 (033100). Downloading now. I'll let you know if the Basspeg plugin has been fixed. :)

30 minute download even on a 50Mb/s wired connection.

Cool, Jan 22, 2017 (Latest Versions). Thanks for the heads up.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Return to “Effects”