Full Bucket Nabla

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nabla

Full Bucket wrote:
EvilDragon wrote:Not sure I got that one. :D
Naming was lead by the mathematical symbol Nabla (an "upside-down" Delta) and definitely not by some obscure association of idiots completely unknown outside the US... :x

Cheers, Björn
Sorry to bring up the joke by recognizing it. Sick sense of humour at work here, which sometimes forgets to filter itself. Such an association,even made as a joke,is not good,especially on the internet. I for one,will not mention it again.
Musicmaker: "I'm playing all the right notes, but not neccesarily in the right order" Eric Morecame : Comedy Bhoddisatva

EvilDragon wrote:Sure I know what nabla is :) But didn't get the "missing M" thing.
Sorry EvilDragon, quoting you was somehow misleading... I did not mean to offense you nor anyone else here! :oops:
Mivo wrote:Has Urs knocked on your door yet? The CPU efficiency of your plugins is really noteworthy. :) Thanks for the update!
Thanks! Not yet, but expecting Urs any minute for tea... :hihi:
Just kidding, Urs and his fellas are doing some great stuff! :clap:

Cheers, Björn

yemski wrote:Sorry to bring up the joke by recognizing it. Sick sense of humour at work here, which sometimes forgets to filter itself. Such an association,even made as a joke,is not good,especially on the internet. I for one,will not mention it again.
Thanks, got it :)
... sorry, I seldom overreact... except when I do... :oops:

Cheers, Björn

Ok let's revive this resting thread to conclude again that this is a great little synth that captures the vibe of the original hardware pretty well from what I've seen and heard :tu: :D

Please Björn, do not hesitate to do a hardware emulation again, although you do not own the real thing. I know you've promised yourself not to do so (but you already broke it so.. :hihi: ), but might there still be some synth(s) that you'd be interested in to emulate via its hw schematics? :)
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Thank you, Nielzie!

Indeed, there is one... :hihi:

Cheers Björn

Awesome! ... so might it be that you're actually working on one :o

Something Korg again?

... who knows... :?:

Fact is that I don't want to announce any vaporware... :oops:

Cheers, Björn

Ok, but I'll stay tuned 8)

:tu:

Found a bug in Nabla (Full Bucket synth hard in use here the last days). The load/save menu do not open and leads to crash Ableton Live. Win7, all 64bit

BTW: Is it possible to define a certain fxb via the ini? So one can have a bank just with ini programs from start up? Or to set the dark skin from Deputy as default.

rabbit in a hole

Strange indeed :? . What about the deputy or the qyooo, are they working fine?

At the moment you cannot define a start-up FXB in the .ini, but that's a cool suggestion which I will think about! :tu:

For changing the default skin of the deputy see this thread.

Cheers, Björn

tested it here with savihost under winxp SP3 and the synth's patch load/save seems to work ok,
but it does not open the file request box in Energy XT2. weird.

i am able to use the built in FXB/FXP loading from EXT2 internally, however.... even weirder.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Confirmed, I can reproduce the problem here in Reaper64; working on it.

Cheers, Björn

Full Bucket wrote:Strange indeed :? . What about the deputy or the qyooo, are they working fine?

At the moment you cannot define a start-up FXB in the .ini, but that's a cool suggestion which I will think about! :tu:

For changing the default skin of the deputy see this thread.

Cheers, Björn
Thanks. Another proposal is a "init bank" function
rabbit in a hole

hey Bjorn. wha ya think? :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by layzer on Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Return to “Instruments”