Korg Gadget comes to Mac...also as AU, VST, AAX, NKS support!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Gadget

Mmhhh.....Milpitas not included in the first mac version (the iWavestation Gadget)....but will be added in the next version.
But yep....seems no full version like on iOS.
But with the latest Logic update i want it....if it´s not above 200€....more info please Korg!

Yes, more info please...

I am eagerly awaiting to hear about the price!

I love the integration between mobile and the desktop version and integration via Ableton's Link.

elxsound wrote:Yes, more info please...

I am eagerly awaiting to hear about the price!

I love the integration between mobile and the desktop version and integration via Ableton's Link.
I think it will now become my main iOS DAW. Great to do some stuff and then take it further on the notebook/desktop.
Mostly i want the ArpOdyssei (Lexington)....it sounds fantastic. Bringing it into Logic with now added Midi FX for automation parameters will be very nice (at least if Korg implements that all well).

I don't get excited much these days, but I'm pretty close to it with this announcement. That plugin collection will make it much easier to port my Gadget projects to Logic.

Release date? OS support? (I sadly assume Snow Leopard won't be supported). Price...?
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

$39.99 for iOS,no price or date for mac yet,10.10 Yosemite or higher

$39.99 only gets you the base iOS app. There's probably another $100 worth of extra Gadgets as IAPs.
Image Image Image Image

I have most of the iOS stuff. It's the Mac pricing I want to know about.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

ere2learn wrote:$39.99 for iOS,no price or date for mac yet,10.10 Yosemite or higher
Please don't be a subscription!! :pray: :P

I am dying to know the answer to this... How much?!?!?

I also want to know how soon before its available to purchase.

the new Gadgets look pretty nice, great that it'll finally allow for audio tracks. looks like they'll be included for free in an update, they're not listed as IAPs. i'm assuming they'll also be available for the iOS version:

http://www.korg.com/uk/products/softwar ... ection.php

a little confused by the new 'Recife' drum module though, not sure how it differs much from the current 'London' or 'Bilbao' and it doesn't look like you can load your own samples into it.

It seems that (Wavestation) will not be there at launch, and only in a later version. Anyway, for what I saw, this is a very interesting collection, although looks like Korg simply de-multiplied the synthesis engines at their disposal, breaking them into small specialized pieces of gear. Interesting, nevertheless., although not a real replacement of full fledged synths like M1 and Wavestation (which would be much better, if the GUIs would simply get a revamp). Oh well, I guess we'll have to live with what we get :borg:
Fernando (FMR)

Looks really good. Like most folks, I'm just waiting to hear about pricing.

I mainly want the ArpOdyssei :)
But taking 30 Gadget's more is also nice.....yes, if the price is not out of this world.
They might still have to figure out how far they can go here from reactions.

Cinebient wrote:I mainly want the ArpOdyssei :)
But taking 30 Gadget's more is also nice.....yes, if the price is not out of this world.
They might still have to figure out how far they can go here from reactions.
Not far. Quantity is not equal to quality. They might as well had all these within the KLC (except mayeb the Odissey). I see nothing there that really stands out, just small specialized "gadgets". Good for doing quick sketches, but seem lmited. I'll have to demo to take conclusions.
Fernando (FMR)

Return to “Instruments”