Focusrite Plugin Collective

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Exponential Audio: R2

Fair enough. Happy to have grabbed the Eventine one anyway though. :P

sprnva wrote:From the start it was supposed to be for hardware owners but they just didn't check. Maybe now they've decided that they should.
Yeah, initially you didn't even need the plugin bundle, just an account got you the freebies.
Eventide were probably amazed at the amount of people out there that apparently own Focusrite interfaces.
Right ?!? LOL!

I haven't tried this yet but can anyone suggest a way this could be used to analyse non-DAW applications? I've got Voicemeeter set up so can route audio into something basic i guess...

Is there a way to get free Addictive keys for non-focusrite user?
I got mine, but just wondering.

kswissevan wrote:Is there a way to get free Addictive keys for non-focusrite user?
there's a similar offer for novation midi keyboard owners

jdnz wrote:
kswissevan wrote:Is there a way to get free Addictive keys for non-focusrite user?
there's a similar offer for novation midi keyboard owners
Okay, Seems that this promo is for hardware owner. :tu:

Whoah now there's an XLN Audio Addictive Keys offer for Focusrite hardware owners too.

I got the Rhodes instrument... sounds amazing.

That wonderful little Scarlett 2i2 of mine has more than paid for itself!

Online only installer? What kind of crap is that?
No signature here!

robotmonkey wrote:Online only installer? What kind of crap is that?
No, you can compile an offline installer with the Flux Center.

dreamvoid wrote:
robotmonkey wrote:Online only installer? What kind of crap is that?
No, you can compile an offline installer with the Flux Center.
Meant XLN Audio Addictive Keys.
No signature here!

MogwaiBoy wrote:That wonderful little Scarlett 2i2 of mine has more than paid for itself!
Focusrite Rocks! :tu:

It is for Focusrite interface owners, not hardware owners in general. I have an ISA One and am not eligible.

I'm a 1st generation Pro40 owner, so I didn't get the Time & Tone bundle, but at least I got the Red Plugs and these freebies. The Eventide is by far the best free plug, actually looking into getting their other reverb offers now too.

P.S. on my Win8.1 system for the Flux plug, it didn't create a start menu icon, so I had to dig it out in program files, no biggy though.

Focusrite's been very good to us on these giveaways, but has anyone gotten the Flux plug-in to work?

I have the "sample grabber" installed, and I'm running the other part as a standalone, but it doesn't have the right settings in it, and it doesn't see the feed from the sample grabber. Flux has been no help (after 4 e-mails), and there's no owner's manual or information at all on their website about this.

I know not everyone got the Flux plug-in, but from what I can tell, you're not missing much. Maybe my opinion will improve if I ever get it to work, but their support leaves a LOT to be desired. (Coincidentally, I had to deal with Focusrite's support at around the same time on an unrelated issue, and they were GREAT! They went above and beyond.)

So, if anyone's gotten this thing to work, I'd like to know.

Thanks!

Steve
Here's some of my stuff: https://soundcloud.com/shadowsoflife. If you hear something you like, I'm looking for collaborators.

The thing is, the network settings are all zero-config, so you're not supposed
to have to do anything other than select the correct broadcast server.

Are you sure you have Bonjour running without interference from your
anti-virus or firewall? It should be listed under your services as running
for the thing to work.

If you don't have it already, you can get it from apple...

Return to “Effects”