Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

FYI: After a support request on the Acoustica site they sent me a nice email and the Mixcraft 7 I won in the BEAT mag competition now shows up in my Acoustica account ... as well as ... 1100 free downloadable loops and a button for the full upgrade path :-).

So you can upgrade to Mixcraft 8 Recording Studio for $29,- (normally $89,-) or Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio for $99,- ($179,-).

Nobdi wrote:FYI: After a support request on the Acoustica site they sent me a nice email and the Mixcraft 7 I won in the BEAT mag competition now shows up in my Acoustica account ... as well as ... 1100 free downloadable loops and a button for the full upgrade path :-).

So you can upgrade to Mixcraft 8 Recording Studio for $29,- (normally $89,-) or Mixcraft 8 Pro Studio for $99,- ($179,-).
Wow, I didn't expect that.... acoustica.com here I come!

Edit: just got a reply from Acoustica - Mixcraft 7 is now in my account and I can get the upgrade.

Thanks for the heads up :tu:
Last edited by swatwork on Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ghettosynth wrote:Slightly obscure, so I'm not sure who does and doesn't know about these guys, or, what people think about them. I only have their free Charlie amp. I do use it from time to time, but it is what it is.

At any rate, 35% off their new Black series until Februrary 6th.

https://primestudio.at/magento2/index.php/plugins.html
This is an Acustica Audio Nebula plugin. I think they're the first company doing an Acqua plugin outside of Acustica. I tried their plugins at NAMM last year, they sounded good and looked amazing but were unstable and used an insane amount of CPU. They definitely deserve demoing those because they impulsed a bunch of amazing EMI gear, hopefully they've worked out the kinks by now.

Uncle E wrote:
ghettosynth wrote:Slightly obscure, so I'm not sure who does and doesn't know about these guys, or, what people think about them. I only have their free Charlie amp. I do use it from time to time, but it is what it is.

At any rate, 35% off their new Black series until Februrary 6th.

https://primestudio.at/magento2/index.php/plugins.html
This is an Acustica Audio Nebula plugin. I think they're the first company doing an Acqua plugin outside of Acustica. I tried their plugins at NAMM last year, they sounded good and looked amazing but were unstable and used an insane amount of CPU. They definitely deserve demoing those because they impulsed a bunch of amazing EMI gear, hopefully they've worked out the kinks by now.
The product pages don't even show preview images of the whole plugin. I don't even know what frequencies the EQ can control, because all you see is this...

And all the description says is that it "offers three different frequency bands plus two assignable filters for your track treatment".

So we can't SEE it or even know WHAT it does exactly. I'm intrigued but... I find that really untrustworthy :/

(I know - download the demo - but you shouldn't have to do that just to see what it looks like and what frequencies it handles)

45, 70, 160, and 360 are the hi pass frequency points of a Neve 31102. I'm guessing that's not a coincidence. Since the UAD 31102 is one of my favorite EQ's ever, I'll download this and let you know what I find out.

@Uncle E
When does the sale of AIEP3 Complete end?

MogwaiBoy wrote:The product pages don't even show preview images of the whole plugin. I don't even know what frequencies the EQ can control, because all you see is this...

The Mid and Low bands have around 4-5 fixed frequencies per band like the 31102 but some of the mid frequencies are different. The High band is fixed and very drastic, while the Lo Pass frequencies are much lower than a 31102. I think the idea is to Lo Pass really low first and then make it up with the High band. I got good results this way.

nicksohn wrote:@Uncle E
When does the sale of AIEP3 Complete end?
Early February.

Numanoid wrote:Glad my sub of Beat Magazine is coming to an end.

I thought it came to an end last year, but it turned out because I had not given them notice 3 months in advanced they sub automatically got extended so I had to pay.

1/3 of the DVD content this issue (134) is occupied by Ubuntu Studio. Hello, bandwidth can't be so limited in Germany that users can download this by themselves at http://ubuntustudio.org/ :dog:

They have a good plug now and again on their DVD's, but most if not all the stuff which is on them can be downloaded from the net for free anyhow.

I had raised an issue with Beat and they recently replied that they are working on a download portal, hope they can get that up and running, instead of their DVD's I would appreciate being able to just get access to their exclusive content for download, then I might think about signing up for sub again
Well, can't complain about my Beat subscription. Got a free Heavyocity Aeon Collection worth $500 or so.

Fleer wrote:Well, can't complain about my Beat subscription. Got a free Heavyocity Aeon Collection worth $500 or so.
I got u-he ACE when signing up for free. But you get no bonus for renewing the sub.

For anyone still looking for PolyKB III, the intro price I think ends today, or maybe last night, but as of right now it overlaps with Don't Crack's 20% NAMM coupon, net $95.20. Doubt it'll ever get better than that.

@Uncle E.

I've bought AIEP3 Complete Upgrade from you!
I send you my sirial (Xpand!2) and My ilok ID While purchasing,
Do you need any more information?

Thanks!
SOHN.

nicksohn wrote:@Uncle E.

Thanks!
SOHN.
Bought it a couple of days ago from JRR as well. Did not need the actual upgrade info anywhere.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Thanks!
SOHN.
If it's @Uncle E, better send the man a PM.

mgw38 wrote:

Thanks!
SOHN.
Bought it a couple of days ago from JRR as well. Did not need the actual upgrade info anywhere.
Alright! Just waiting for Redeem code now.. :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”