Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

bpmusic wrote:too many clicks and noises in new version (1.0.29) in factory library Sequences .Mac Os X 10.11.6 .MacPro 5.1. Logic Pro X 10.2.4
+1 on Windows7. Still random crashes when resizing or stepping through the presets and cpu spikes when there shoudn't be one. Also sometimes hanging midi notes when playing some bars in loop (vst3).

Manuel and Rene,

can you please add support for right mouse click in the GUI?? It feels totally non normal to use a modifier key, if you have a mouse with two (or even three) buttons. For example the fx pop menu: Why I have to hold a modifier key to open it?? :(

???? of course right mousebutton works in Avenger. I use it 100x daily. I hear this for the first time. We also support mousewheel

Hanz Meyzer wrote:Manuel and Rene,

can you please add support for right mouse click in the GUI?? It feels totally non normal to use a modifier key, if you have a mouse with two (or even three) buttons. For example the fx pop menu: Why I have to hold a modifier key to open it?? :(
Rightclick works perfectly fine on Windows 10 and Cubase 9 here in Avenger.

Has anyone tried avenger on linux with one of the win vst wrappers? Is the GPU accelerated graphics a problem?

msvs wrote:???? of course right mousebutton works in Avenger. I use it 100x daily. I hear this for the first time. We also support mousewheel

when rightclick on empty space area at browser where all preset packs are nothing happens.
win 10 fl studio and studio one v3 pro. It works to rightclick on the preset packs but can you make it work so i can rightclick on the empty space to create preset packs? Its really wierd that i have to directly press on the preset pack. The first sound design tutorial you i see it works for you. But i dont have cubase and i think its feels like not working as it should in fl studio and studio one

Loving it. Only problem that I have is that drum loop keeps playing even after you press stop. And have no way to kill the sound. Only solution is restarting the DAW.

Cubase 9.0.1, Windows 10, Rme Ufx, Rme Fireface 802.

delete

msvs wrote:???? of course right mousebutton works in Avenger. I use it 100x daily. I hear this for the first time. We also support mousewheel
Ok, checked this now in Bitiwg, too. It works in Bitwig, but NOT in Renoise 3.1 64bit. Is it your problem or a problem of Renoise?

Also found another bug: If you have VPS Avenger opened in Renoise, and then loading Bitwig, VPS Avenger will disappear from plugin list, because of an error. So an open instance of the plug seems to destroy the plugin scanning.

Hmmm…Just watched the Add your own XPs tut, cool…but nothing happens when I right-click or any kind of click in the XP background area. Ideas?

TIA

btw, right-clicking is working fine elsewhere, latest Avenger, Mac elCap, Logic latest.

David wrote:Hmmm…Just watched the Add your own XPs tut, cool…but nothing happens when I right-click or any kind of click in the XP background area. Ideas?

TIA

btw, right-clicking is working fine elsewhere, latest Avenger, Mac elCap, Logic latest.
Same same!!! Pls fix

I can confirm the right click issues. On one hand for example it is confusing that you can't rightclick at a whole empty fx slot. You have to click more towards the mid. I assume this happens because if an fx is inserted there are the "active" and "gain" controls on the outer side. And empty slots probably don't check mouse clicks in that area too.

Ont the other hand I can confirm the problems with rightclicking on controls (working on 70% scale). Sometimes I have to click besides a control. Or 2, 3 or 4 times before the click gets registered.
And if a context menu is open it sometimes does not close itself when clicking somewhere else.

Btw 70% still looks very blurred.

David wrote:Hmmm…Just watched the Add your own XPs tut, cool…but nothing happens when I right-click or any kind of click in the XP background area. Ideas?

TIA

Click on a existing bank to create a new one. Generally, if a right-click is not registered, click on displayed elements (icons, names etc.)

What a fun and creative synth.
Having used it now on several songs it also records well (good tone, frequency range).
Very inspiring....

sircuit wrote: Click on a existing bank to create a new one. Generally, if a right-click is not registered, click on displayed elements (icons, names etc.)

Thanks; shoulda tried that!

Return to “Instruments”