AIEP3 Compete Question.

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, all.

If I buy AIEP3 Complete (upgrade from Xpand! 2), Do I get all Serial separately? OR They all share the same Serial?

Can I sold What I don't want to use Separately?

Thanks!

SOHN.

Hi SOHN

it's one key for all.

Its not a serial number in the first place, its an iLok authorisation. And what you get is an authorisation for AIEP3.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

emulator01 wrote:Hi SOHN

it's one key for all.
Got it! Thanks for the reply! :D

whyterabbyt wrote:Its not a serial number in the first place, its an iLok authorisation. And what you get is an authorisation for AIEP3.
Really? Usually, I get a Serial number when I buy ilok product.
But Guess This is an upgrade, so I'll get a ilok authorization on my account, not via serials.

Thanks for the info! :tu:

nicksohn wrote:
whyterabbyt wrote:Its not a serial number in the first place, its an iLok authorisation. And what you get is an authorisation for AIEP3.
But Guess This is an upgrade, so I'll get a ilok authorization on my account, not via serials.

Ah, okay I see what you mean; I was talking about the license itself, but of course for some companies you get a serial number to that 'registers' your product for the iLok license...

Sorry for any confusion.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

whyterabbyt wrote:
nicksohn wrote:

Ah, okay I see what you mean; I was talking about the license itself, but of course for some companies you get a serial number to that 'registers' your product for the iLok license...

Sorry for any confusion.
Sorry? No way. :)
You just gave me nice info. :tu:

Cheers!
SOHN.

Guys, Where Can I download Structure 2?

nicksohn wrote:Guys, Where Can I download Structure 2?
You should have gotten a pdf with all the download links for the AIEP stuff in it when you bought it (Structure is split up over 4 or 5 files). Assuming you bought through Plugin Boutique, you can find it by logging in to your account, going to purchases, and pushing the "download" button for AIEP3.

Greenstorm33 wrote:
nicksohn wrote:Guys, Where Can I download Structure 2?
You should have gotten a pdf with all the download links for the AIEP stuff in it when you bought it (Structure is split up over 4 or 5 files). Assuming you bought through Plugin Boutique, you can find it by logging in to your account, going to purchases, and pushing the "download" button for AIEP3.
You Rocks!! :tu:

Hi,

the whole package is around 65 GB.
Structure alone is 37GB.

Tip: use a download manager and download the files one by one.

Thanks Guys.

I've just bought it just for Loom, Vacuum pro, Riser.

It was $63, quiet nice Deal Indeed!

Guys, I got an e-mail from AIR.

"Note: Downloadable products may be downloaded for 30 days after your purchase by clicking the link below to look up your order."

Can I download only for 30days, and after that I can't download their product?? (Very IK-ish..)

nicksohn wrote:Guys, I got an e-mail from AIR.

"Note: Downloadable products may be downloaded for 30 days after your purchase by clicking the link below to look up your order."

Can I download only for 30days, and after that I can't download their product?? (Very IK-ish..)
You can drop us a note at any time for an extension its just to avoid fraud/out of date links or you can use our trial links at any time.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

Return to “Instruments”