Ytif files in independence free library

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Friends i just downloaded the free independence suite 3.2 but cannot install the free library as it asks for01ytif file which cannot be downloaded too. So i cannot use independence free. Also if i have to buy the 12 GB library as a download then it is not available from any link. Please help
INde.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

to get the library you need to download and run the download manager (independence_freelibrary_dlm.exe);
http://www.magix-audio.com/us/trial-versions/

I don't know if Indie is still as complicated to set paths as it was a few years ago, because I found Best Services' Engine 2 loaded all the free ytil files I have, but without the hassle, not that I have used it much in the last couple of years.
https://www.bestservice.de/en/downloads.html
There used to be half a dozen free libraries for engine 2, but I don't have time to find if they are still available to download.

Hello Bob thanks for the reply but no the same thing is happening. They require 01.Ytif file and they ask for searching in the source volume or download from the net. but nothing happens afterwards.
Regards

Try to right click the download manager and run as administrator, or copy it to another location (other than program files) and run it.

I believe the download canmot start as it cannot write to program files without administrator rights.

Hello I will try that
Thanks

Hello I tried that but it constantly asks 01.ytif file and now I have mailed to MAgix/ Let us see what happenes. Thank you

Hello
Is it possible that I am from India and it may not be available here? Or Is it because I have Magix samplitude music studio?

when it asks for that 01.ytif file, there should be an option to download it. I could download it from Indonesia, I'm afraid I can't help you any further. I suggest contacting them for the up-to-date instructions.

Thank you very much I have already posted to them. Yes there is an option but no it doesnot download. So i will wait for their reply
Regards

Return to “Instruments”