Romplers

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

NURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Patient needs his meds.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

thecontrolcentre wrote:
Examigan wrote:It says on that website:

HOW TO ENTER

AS MENTIONED ABOVE, THE GIVEAWAY IS NOW CLOSED.

But to get your copy of Xpand! 2, follow this link. It’s basically a zero price sales page. You buy it for zero pence and then you’re off making music.
If you have an iLok account ...
I shouldn't have to list the system requirements, but they can (and should) look those up on their website if needed.
I have had no issues with iLok.

thecontrolcentre wrote:Looks like free Xmas offer is over, so I picked it up from plugin boutique for 83p (+ vat). Now that I've bought it and read the installation instructions I see it needs a fuckin' iLok :dog:
No, it doesn't need a physical iLok. You just need the iLok software to authorize it to your hard drive.
Snare drums samples: the new and improved "dither algo"

Aloysius wrote:NURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Patient needs his meds.
I'm sure you do Image

You're funny ...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yea, with such a greatfull Joke Image

sfd wrote:Yea, with such a greatfull Joke Image
Seriously though, the topic is about Romplers not a Romper Room. :lol: :lol: :lol:

M1
Last edited by layzer on Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Aloysius wrote:
sfd wrote:Yea, with such a greatfull Joke Image
Seriously though, the topic is about Romplers not a Romper Room. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ah, no worries. Just let the nurse guide you back to your room , boy. Image

BlackWinny wrote:[*]TW16Wx. For not a single buck it reads all these formats: AIFC, AIFF, Akai, EXS24, FLAC, OGG, REX, REX2, SF2 (SoundFont), sfz, Typhoon Compressed Audio, WAV... and it provides tons of features.
TW16Wx also happens to be a very good sampler. My go to before Kontakt. Plus you can sample stuff inside your DAW with it and make things messy :hihi:
thecontrolcentre wrote:Now that I've bought it and read the installation instructions I see it needs a fuckin' iLok :dog:
I didn't like it either but fortunately, everything has been running smoothly. Though I noticed that since I had iLok installed because of Xpand2, I soon bought rest of the products from Air and then Softube modular and... :P

Return to “Instruments”