Synthmaster One?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SynthMaster One

Maybe I've missed it but I don't see that somebody mentioned "Synthmaster One"?
Bülent presented "Synthmaster One" at NAMM and there is a public beta demo version available for download (http://synthmaster.com/downloads.aspx)

Opinions?

Mac setup zip can't extract properly.

discoDSP wrote:Mac setup zip can't extract properly.
Same here....

I totally missed this. What is Synthmaster One?

thecontrolcentre wrote:I totally missed this. What is Synthmaster One?
A kind of Synthmaster Light i would say but more than a player and with a better GUI.
Or so :P
Here is a video from Synth Anatomy (which seems to provide the most useful videos from NAMM for me so far....thank´s).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5jTgOmkqEQ

Thanks Cinebient 8)

thecontrolcentre wrote:I totally missed this. What is Synthmaster One?
As already mentioned, a simplified version of Synthmaster. But there is also new stuff like Wavetable synthesis (not available in Synthmaster). I have not tested it yet but it looks very good and seems to be an interesting and compared to Synthmaster not so complex synth.

Wasn't too sure about the concept of Synthmaster One, and the screenshots of the white GUI weren't too exciting for me too, but, this looks nice. :) The one page design is a great idea, and they fit a whole lot of functionality on the GUI, and the GUI itself looks good too. I think such a design, in the spirit of Sylenth1, with a more simple architecture is a great approach. I'm sure this will sell well.

Edit: Hm, just watched the end of the video. $79 seems a bit pricey compared to normal Synthmaster Factory with $99, which is on sale very frequently? I would have expected it to be rather $49, or $59.
Last edited by chk071 on Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

4damind wrote:As already mentioned, a simplified version of Synthmaster. But there is also new stuff like Wavetable synthesis (not available in Synthmaster). I have not tested it yet but it looks very good and seems to be an interesting and compared to Synthmaster not so complex synth.
Got more features than Synthmaster CM or Synthmaster Beat ?

From the vid it doesn't appear like it is a cut down version, more like SynthMaster three, features:

2xOSC (+ 2xSub)
2xFilters
2xLFO's
2xMod Matrixes
Last edited by Numanoid on Sun Jan 22, 2017 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chk071 wrote:Wasn't too sure about the concept of Synthmaster One, and the screenshots of the white GUI weren't too exciting for me too, but, this looks nice. :) The one page design is a great idea, and they fit a whole lot of functionality on the GUI, and the GUI itself looks good too. I think such a design, in the spirit of Sylenth1, with a more simple architecture is a great approach. I'm sure this will sell well.
Yes, also the price is low and great discounts on top for old customers. Another plus (for me) iPhone and iPad version will come later too.
Also a short look maybe how SynthMaster 3 GUI will look?

Numanoid wrote:
4damind wrote:As already mentioned, a simplified version of Synthmaster. But there is also new stuff like Wavetable synthesis (not available in Synthmaster). I have not tested it yet but it looks very good and seems to be an interesting and compared to Synthmaster not so complex synth.
Got more features than Synthmaster CM or Synthmaster Beat ?
Yeah, definitely. Just watch the video. The layout of the GUI reminded me a bit of Synmaster BE/CM though.

iPhone and ipad version as well :)
Nice.
MuLab-Reaper of course :D

No presets?

Nice gui. How much will it cost for those who have regular synthmaster?
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Bulent mentioned $29 for exisiting Synthmaster owners in the video.

Comes with lots of wavetables, I guess even more will be added before release ?

Return to “Instruments”