Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fleer wrote:
nicksohn wrote:@Uncle E.

I've bought AIEP3 Complete Upgrade from you!
I send you my sirial (Xpand!2) and My ilok ID While purchasing,
Do you need any more information?

Thanks!
SOHN.
If it's @Uncle E, better send the man a PM.
U R Right. Sorry.

And don't be surprised if it miraculously shows up soon :hihi: (though it is the weekend)

Cmon people, I'm not done upgrading my studio yet, need more sales!

Zynaptiq: Love Pitchmap, let's have Adaptiverb for < $100 please.
PreSonus: Give me that 2 for 1 special on your monitors again please.
NI: Half price on Komplete 11 and at least 25% off of Maschine Jam please.

I guess that's it, other than I still want a DM12 and I'm trying to decide if I should sell off some gear that I'm not using to get it?

incubus wrote:And don't be surprised if it miraculously shows up soon :hihi: (though it is the weekend)
Yes, Yes, I know Uncle Eric!! :D

He's da man :tu:

soundbylaura wrote:
core wrote:More Weekend Deals at the Loop Loft with up to 90% off and free Charlie Hunter Funk Guitar http://rekkerd.org/free-charlie-hunter- ... s-weekend/
Choose the Long Loops Vol 3 - MIDI Drum Loops for $11, add the Charlie Hunter loops to your cart, use code "THX10" and get both for $1.

FYI: This works even if you've already used THX10 before.

Anyone know if the Looploft drum sample collections include one-shot samples, or is it loops only?

Philip_P wrote:Anyone know if the Looploft drum sample collections include one-shot samples, or is it loops only?
Depends on collection and format I think, there's usually a description of what's included in the product information page.

When I tried to buy Loop Loft sample, I have to choose formats.. wav or rex...

If I choose rex file, I don't get wav file and vice versa?

Please give me some advice!

Thanks!
SOHN.

nicksohn wrote:When I tried to buy Loop Loft sample, I have to choose formats.. wav or rex...

If I choose rex file, I don't get wav file and vice versa?

Please give me some advice!

Thanks!
SOHN.
You only get one or the other. But for the free Hunter Guitar Loops you can actually choose the multiformat option (the last one in the drop down). Still free.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

So I didn't pay attention and got wav files. Not a problem for me as I own Recycle. But Rex are better because they will change tempo/key in most DAWs when using elastic audio or the equivalent without any noticeable change in sound. Wav doesn't always work so good at tempo/key change.

Thanks guys.

I got HipHop drums vol2 with Rex2 option, and Hunter Guitar loop with multiformats option.

Very helpful!

dzilizzi wrote:So I didn't pay attention and got wav files. Not a problem for me as I own Recycle. But Rex are better because they will change tempo/key in most DAWs when using elastic audio or the equivalent without any noticeable change in sound. Wav doesn't always work so good at tempo/key change.
Send support an email. I made a similar mistake once and they added the correct file.

Fleer wrote:
dzilizzi wrote:So I didn't pay attention and got wav files. Not a problem for me as I own Recycle. But Rex are better because they will change tempo/key in most DAWs when using elastic audio or the equivalent without any noticeable change in sound. Wav doesn't always work so good at tempo/key change.
Send support an email. I made a similar mistake once and they added the correct file.
Thanks, I will try that. Though, it really isn't that big of a dealfor me as Recycle makes Rex files. Just a little more work. :)

ghettosynth wrote:I guess that's it, other than I still want a DM12 and I'm trying to decide if I should sell off some gear that I'm not using to get it?
I played it at NAMM. It's great for pads and edgy, harsh basses. Anyone who thinks it sounds like VCO's has a tin ear but it's great in its own way, especially for someone like me who loves Roland JX synths. It would be a great combo with the Minilogue because they're on such opposite sides of the sonic spectrum.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”