"Extraordinary Spaces" for EVENTIDE BLACKHOLE

For discussion and announcements of soundware - patches, presets, soundsets, soundbanks, loop libraries, construction kits, MIDI libraries, etc.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

H3000 Factory would probably be the best start.
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

anxiousmofo wrote:H3000 Factory would probably be the best start.
It will be a new set of fx presets for H3000 Factory.

Thanks for the feedback.

Sounds great. Thanks!
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

Harry_HH wrote:
SteveWZ wrote:
teacue wrote:After only a few minutes playing I must say: very nice presets and quite a lot of ideas!
The presets names are nice too :-)

A suggestion: do you have H3000 Factory and H3000 Band Delays?
I would be very interested to hear what presets you could do with these two plugins.
Of course there are a lot more parameters to tweak ;)
I would be interested to know if many people own H3000 Factory and would buy presets.
:tu: Yes - I have and would, although the H3000 includes a huge library of its own, too many of the presets are "arty farty", not very musical and in that way not very useful, in my opinion.
Well, we are well on our way to a new expansion for H3000 Factory with a focus on USEFUL professional studio presets......

Thanks for all the great suggestions!

SteveWZ wrote:
Harry_HH wrote:
SteveWZ wrote:
teacue wrote:After only a few minutes playing I must say: very nice presets and quite a lot of ideas!

I would be very interested to hear what presets you could do with these two plugins.
I would be interested to know if many people own H3000 Factory and would buy presets.
:tu: Yes - I have and would, although the H3000 includes a huge library of its own, too many of the presets are "arty farty", not very musical and in that way not very useful, in my opinion.
Well, we are well on our way to a new expansion for H3000 Factory with a focus on USEFUL professional studio presets......

Look forward to it, Steve, and certainly will purchase the set once it comes.
And as said, "useful" doesn't , of course, mean necessarely conventional, simple, or (only) transparent effects. The musicality is the core, its funny how some presets just "tempt" creating something new around them or they influence you tweaking the preset for your own purpose, give you ideas, new worlds...
On the other hand, some things you have just heard too often, or they are somehow too exreme, uggly or 'noice'

The grouping, "system" of the presets is important, too. Helps the user find the preset, evolve the effect to some direction.

Harry_HH wrote:
SteveWZ wrote:
Harry_HH wrote:
SteveWZ wrote:

And as said, "useful" doesn't , of course, mean necessarely conventional, simple, or (only) transparent effects. The musicality is the core, its funny how some presets just "tempt" creating something new around them or they influence you tweaking the preset for your own purpose, give you ideas, new worlds...
On the other hand, some things you have just heard too often, or they are somehow too exreme, uggly or 'noice'

The grouping, "system" of the presets is important, too. Helps the user find the preset, evolve the effect to some direction.

Yes, not too simple or transparent, not too complex, not too "artsy" or "too often", extreme or ugly....and should be well organized.
Got it.... :)

I will do my very best.

Steve

SteveWZ wrote:
Harry_HH wrote:
SteveWZ wrote:
Harry_HH wrote:
SteveWZ wrote:

Yes, not too simple or transparent, not too complex, not too "artsy" or "too often", extreme or ugly....and should be well organized.

I will do my very best.

Steve
Well, it can be all that - as long as its musical. :hihi:

Harry_HH wrote:
SteveWZ wrote:
teacue wrote:

I will do my very best.

Steve
Well, it can be all that - as long as its musical. :hihi:
Well said, "musical" is the most important attribute.

Harry_HH wrote: Look forward to it, Steve, and certainly will purchase the set once it comes.

Just bought the "Time Fabric", I´ll give my comments after I have had time to use the presets.

SteveWZ wrote:Image

Extraordinary Spaces for Eventide Blackhole

Blackhole is a very powerful reverb plugin capable of some amazing reverbs.

"Extraordinary Spaces" for Eventide Blackhole is a collection of professional presets that take advantage of what Blackhole is capable of.
From massive walls of sound to twisted modulation goodness.

The included 153 presets covers a very broad range of spaces and styles.
This expansion goes way beyond the factory presets and will take you down the rabbit hole.

Good news for all new Blackhole owners!

SPECIAL SALE ON EVENTIDE BLACKHOLE EXPANSION - No Code Needed

"Extraordinary Spaces Vol.2" for Eventide Blackhole.
"Extraordinary Spaces" for Eventide Blackhole

Over 300 highly rated presets for Eventide Blackhole.
Check Out the AUDIO/VIDEO
".

AUDIO:
https://soundcloud.com/synth-presets-co ... -blackhole

PRODUCT PAGE

SteveWZ wrote:

"Extraordinary Spaces" for Eventide Blackhole is a collection of professional presets that take advantage of what Blackhole is capable of.

This expansion goes way beyond the factory presets and will take you down the rabbit hole.

".

AUDIO:

PRODUCT PAGE

Its been said before and I will say it again.
This set is a must have for Blackhole owners.
Great set!
--After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.

-Aldous Huxley

Sparky77 wrote:
SteveWZ wrote:

".

AUDIO:

PRODUCT PAGE

Its been said before and I will say it again.
This set is a must have for Blackhole owners.
Great set!
Ha ha, thanks.

Save %30 this week on ALL our products.
Use code "reverb" to save at checkout.

Great set, takes Blackhole 10 steps forward.

New walk through of presets:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRBrSFOLY2M

Return to “Soundware”