Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Swegor wrote:I bought NI Prism from LarsErik.Very smooth & fast transaction.
Highly recommend this seller

Thank you very much :tu:
/Swegor
And the same to you Swegor, pleasure doing business with you.

Sincerely
LarsErik

naju wrote:Just sold to lumcas. Very nice guy, fast responses.
Back at you, bought Waves Cobalt Saphira from naju, great guy to deal with, smooth transaction, very responsive and friendly guy. Couldn't get any better...highly recommended.

Thank you again!

Sold ableton live suite to paterpeter! He paid and got a sweet deal!
what she order, fish filet?

bought 'Waldorf Edition v1' and 'PPG 3.V' from Semipro. great transaction, definitely recommended.

thanks again!

Sold two Maschine expansions (Pulsewerk & Crystal Daggers) to EdSevered! It was a quick and smooth transaction.

Naenyn wrote:Sold two Maschine expansions (Pulsewerk & Crystal Daggers) to EdSevered! It was a quick and smooth transaction.
Naenyn beat me to the feedback thread. Excellent transaction, quick, smooth and friendly.
Gaslighting...is a form of mental abuse in which information is twisted or spun, selectively omitted to favor the abuser, or false information is presented with the intent of making victims doubt their own memory, perception, and sanity.

I bought Ableton Live Suite from TONAH. No problems, a quick transaction. Thanks again!

Sold PSP Plugs to aallvor good person to work with
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Sold Reaktor 6 CRG to maschinelf - perfect transaction. Great buyer.

bezza wrote:Sold Reaktor 6 CRG to maschinelf - perfect transaction. Great buyer.
Thanks bezza! And I couldn't ask for a better seller either!!

Just sold Microtonic to Quincy. What a charming fellow and a credit to KVR!

bezza wrote:Just sold Microtonic to Quincy. What a charming fellow and a credit to KVR!
You flatter me sir! A pleasure doing business with you.

Bought iZotope Music Production Bundle 2 from TONAH. Transaction was smooth as butter.

Sold everything in my Toontrack account* to juno72.
He has a very low post count but was still very easy to deal with. Responded quickly and politely in purchasing!
:tu:

*(Superior Drummer 2/NY Studio Bundle; Roots Bundle; Music City; Monster 1-4; Rock Basics & ezDrummer lite)

Bought SD2 and kits from BBFG#. Was a slick, quick transaction and everything completed, licenses transferred all within 10 hours. Excellent to deal with!

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”