Xpand!2 and FL Studio

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Can anyone who recently purchased XPand!2 check which version number they are running please ? (click the word Air on the bottom right corner of the gui.....version number will show in the display).

If you are running 2.2.7 and using 64 bit FL Studio 12.4.1 are you having issues with the patch list displays not showing properly ?

Someone reported the issue at the Image-Line forum but I'm still running 2.2.6 and the displays work fine here.

If someone could test that for me I would appreciate it a great deal............ :tu:
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Not much help here as I don't have FL Studio, but I do have version 2.2.7 and the patches all show up correctly in Sonar X3. I haven't tried it in Reaper yet.

2.2.7.19000 and 12.4.1 build 4 64bit , quick browse of patches and no problems here.

Thanks guys, that user's problem was fixed by IL support but now someone is reporting that Air Plugins are crashing FL Studio.

I'm not sure I want to update my Air Plugins as they are all working perfectly. I've owned them all for awhile so I probably don't have the latest versions. :?

http://forum.image-line.com/viewtopic.p ... 0&t=167817
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

I haven't used my AIEP all that much yet, but the only problem I've run across in FL so far (using the latest versions of the AIR plugins) is that Vacuum Pro's patch/layer names don't fit in the allotted space. I've got Hybrid 3.0.7.19000 (64 bit in 64 bit FL 12.4.1 build 4 on Windows 10) open right now and it's working just fine.

Thanks, I'll have to check what version of Hybrid I'm running next time I boot the studio. All the Air plugins work fine in FL Studio here.... :shrug:

Return to “Instruments”