Orientation Wave - Deep ambient reverb adventure.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Abstractcats - Orientation Wave - Deep ambient reverb adventure.
Probably going to put this on a full album, release.

https://hearthis.at/4GrzB9fy/orientation-wave

Great sounds and atmosphere. I love it when reverbs hang in the air like your breath when it's super cold. It's tough to do without sounding too washed out. Nice work.

Thanks for sharing.

justin3am wrote:Great sounds and atmosphere. I love it when reverbs hang in the air like your breath when it's super cold. It's tough to do without sounding too washed out. Nice work.

Thanks for sharing.
Thanks! Yeah, I've found the same thing, if there is to much, the sound gets lost, and just sounds flat.

I agree with Justin. I love the balance of source and ambiance here. It's really easy for it to become a wall of noise that no longer functions as anything musical or pleasing.

Good stuff.

Love the way this track breathes...
Beautiful sounds and arrangement.
Well done!
:)
Bandcamp
Music with progressive intent.

Great job on here, Scott. By my humble reckoning, this is your best ambient track yet. Lush sounds and reverb, which is all held nicely in check. Great atmosphere.

Good work :)

tehlord wrote:I agree with Justin. I love the balance of source and ambiance here. It's really easy for it to become a wall of noise that no longer functions as anything musical or pleasing.

Good stuff.
Thanks!

Allomerus wrote:Love the way this track breathes...
Beautiful sounds and arrangement.
Well done!
:)
Thanks much!

seismic1 wrote:Great job on here, Scott. By my humble reckoning, this is your best ambient track yet. Lush sounds and reverb, which is all held nicely in check. Great atmosphere.

Good work :)
Thanks, Tim!
I'm feeling a few more tracks, like this for a full album.

Aah! Reverb!! :hug:

Googly Smythe wrote:Aah! Reverb!! :hug:
:hug: :D

Return to “Music Cafe”