Five More Plugs for the Plug & Mix VIP Bundle

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sorry, Basspeg still crashes Reaper on scan and FL Studio on load. :?

P&M installer version 3.3.1 (033100) dated 22 January.

I'm not too sure what's going on. I'm using Win 10 64 bit, 64 bit version of the P&M plugins, 64 Bit Reaper and FL.

None of that is an exotic setup nor are Reaper or FL obscure and hard to get for testing.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Think I'll await the next version. I (and others) was having problems with 'Pitch Me' as well. Clicking through the Presets would casuse C++ errors. I don't know about the other 3 new Plugs. I never got a chance to check them out.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

I can't advise anyone to waste time or bandwidth to download the latest version released today but it probably wouldn't hurt for someone else to try it just to make sure it's not a system specific issue here ( I'm pretty sure it's not but only one way to tell for sure). :?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Good point. I'll give it a shot in the next few hours.

What's New In v3.3.1

v3.3.1

• Fixed PM-Basspeg crash on Windows
• Fixed AAX validation issues
Windows 7 64bit Home Premium
Ableton Live 9.7.1 Suite 32-bit
Plug & Mix VIP Bundle 32-bit

PM-Basspeg (now affectionately known as PM-BassPIG) ... on scan ... Live 9.7.1 has stopped working. Crash!

What's New In v3.3.1? Nothing. :)

Teksonik wrote:Sorry, Basspeg still crashes Reaper on scan and FL Studio on load. :?

P&M installer version 3.3.1 (033100) dated 22 January.

I'm not too sure what's going on. I'm using Win 10 64 bit, 64 bit version of the P&M plugins, 64 Bit Reaper and FL.

None of that is an exotic setup nor are Reaper or FL obscure and hard to get for testing.
Sonar Platinum 64-bit---crash!

So, no, whatever it is they think they fixed, they didn't.

Thanks for checking guys. I just don't get it, this is something that should have been caught before release...especially this release which is supposed to contain a fix for a well know and easily reproducible bug.

It just seems like communication at Plug & Mix is disjointed. This and then nothing........
Ali Zogheib wrote:Hope this helps, let us know if you're having any other issues!
Anyway I reported this issue again and have once again offered to test a fix before it is released. Not sure what else I can do....... :shrug:

Same issue here..

Hi again everyone, Ali from Plugivery here.

We just wanted to update you that all remaining issues re P&M and the new 5 plug-ins should now be resolved. The developers have fixed validation, crashes with Basspeg on Windows systems…
Also, the version number for the VIP Bundle and the Chainer have been updated.

Important Note: users will need to rescan plug-ins in their DAW and clear any blacklist files on their systems. This means for Logic, deleting the AU Cache file in…

/Users/<your name>/Library/Caches/AudioUnitCache

and Pro Tools the InstalledAAXPlugIns file in these paths…

*Mac*: Users/<your name>/Library/Preferences/Avid/Pro Tools

*PC*: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Avid\Pro Tools

Hope this helps, please let us know if you are still having some issues.

Thanks!
Ali Zogheib
Marketing Assistant
http://www.DontCrack.com
The Ultimate Audio Software Store

Ali Zogheib wrote:Hi again everyone, Ali from Plugivery here.

We just wanted to update you that all remaining issues re P&M and the new 5 plug-ins should now be resolved. The developers have fixed validation, crashes with Basspeg on Windows systems…
Also, the version number for the VIP Bundle and the Chainer have been updated.

Important Note: users will need to rescan plug-ins in their DAW and clear any blacklist files on their systems. This means for Logic, deleting the AU Cache file in…

/Users/<your name>/Library/Caches/AudioUnitCache

and Pro Tools the InstalledAAXPlugIns file in these paths…

*Mac*: Users/<your name>/Library/Preferences/Avid/Pro Tools

*PC*: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Avid\Pro Tools

Hope this helps, please let us know if you are still having some issues.

Thanks!
Basspeg VST x64 still crashes just the same as before on Windows 8.1 x64 in Bitwig Studio, Studio One 3, Cubase LE 8, Ableton Live LE 9 etc.

This is getting silly. :dog:

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
Sculptures ScreenDream Mastodon

Same Fl Studio:
Error on scan, fixing causes crash (setting attributes to effect).
File: PlugAndMix VIPbundle VST 64b Pc v3.3.1(033100)

- - - - - - -
Windows 10 Home, 64bit, FL Studio Producer Edition v12.4.1 [build 4] - Signature Bundle - 64Bit

Ali Zogheib wrote: The developers have fixed validation, crashes with Basspeg on Windows systems…
Sorry but the latest version dated today still crashes Reaper and FL Studio. I have reported it.
Aloysius wrote:. I (and others) was having problems with 'Pitch Me' as well. Clicking through the Presets would cause C++ errors.
This doesn't occur here but I'll pass it along. Didn't somebody mention something about knob movement in "Pitch Me" as well ? Can't seem to find it now........

The knob movement issue was reported at the P&M Forum. The C++ errors issue is already reported there too.

Plugivery Forums > Official Manufacturers Forums > Plug & Mix

Thanks, I've been in contact with one of the members of the development team and was asked if there are any issues with the other new plugins. I will pass along the reports found here and the Plugivery forums.

These P&M plugins still seem poorly coded and bug-ridden. No, thanks.

Return to “Effects”