Zynaptiq Wormhole announced at NAMM 2017

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Wormhole

Hi from NAMM 2017

Here is my first look video with a lot of sound demos what you can do with Wormhole

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9HijMzGQpI&t=2s
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

interesting. curious about this one. will keep an eye on it.

Really cool. I'm sceptical towards plugins which have no clear function or principle of operation, but must tell it sounds cool and useful. Most important it has good audio quality and smooth controls - especially the dry/wet implementation is brilliant.

Also the guy himself is smart, damn.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Looks cool indeed. Everything these guys make is high level sonic wizardry. Adaptiverb is the most amazing reverb resynthesizer. Morph does wonders "morphing" two different sounds. Unveil allows you to master your track's reverberation level. Then there's Unchirp to get rid of unwanted noise and Unfilter for sound management. Pitchmap even lets you change polyphonic pitch in real time. In real time! Zynaptiq shows how software can take music to new horizons.

This looks very cool. Unfortunately, I'm still trying to figure out how to pay for Adaptiverb, so Wormhole will have to take a back seat for a while.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Nice to know a date and a price! Good stuff. I am crossing my fingers they release the VST3 version of morph as well.
AMD Ryzen 3900X & RX 5700XT, 128GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro 64-bit
Waldorf Blofeld & Pulse 2, Akai MAX49 & MPD226, Steinberg UR44 & CMC controllers
Cubase Pro 13, Nuendo 13, Wavelab Pro 12, Dorico Pro 5, Rapid Composer v5, FL Studio 21

When Adaptiverb and Wormhole were first shown about a year ago, I wanted Wormhole. So I decided I (had to) let go Adaptiverb (which is still high on my list) .
Must say it seems to have been worth the wait.
Wow.
Windows 7, Cubase 9.5 and some extra plug-ins | Takamine EN-10C and PRS Mira

Oh lawd this looks even sicker and more versatile than I expected. Damn you zynaptiq.

Waiting! Looks great.

Really looking forward to this thing. Seems –and sounds- like a very unique and creative sound design tool. Never heard nor seen anything like this before… :o

Neon Breath wrote:Really looking forward to this thing. Seems –and sounds- like a very unique and creative sound design tool. Never heard nor seen anything like this before… :o
Prosoniq PiWarp

Very excited to see that this is on it's way to market... they had it up on their website with a projected release date of Q3 2016. Much rather wait to get something incredible than get something that has shortcomings because it was rushed to release. Zynaptiq does amazing work... I have Morph 2, Pitchmap, and Adaptiverb. I still get impressed every time I use them. Can't wait to get my hands on Wormhole.
If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance.

I initially thought theyd taken over development of the existing Wormhole plugin

https://www.kvraudio.com/product/wormhole_by_plasq

Not very exciting and a horrible interface
Doesn't appear to do anything I can do already
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Are they going to do an intro price for it?

It has been a while since NAMM 2017 and the promise that it would be shipping in 2 weeks or so. What is the hold up? Either you do as you say or you say nothing and just release the plugin when it is done. Some information is much appreciated.
AMD Ryzen 3900X & RX 5700XT, 128GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro 64-bit
Waldorf Blofeld & Pulse 2, Akai MAX49 & MPD226, Steinberg UR44 & CMC controllers
Cubase Pro 13, Nuendo 13, Wavelab Pro 12, Dorico Pro 5, Rapid Composer v5, FL Studio 21

Return to “Effects”