TimewARP 2600 installer 1.4.1?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Do you know where I could find the old Windows installer for TimewARP (version 1.4.1)? Sonivox doesn't have it and when I called Jim Heintz (Way Out Ware CEO/founder), he said he doesn't have it either and he told me to "look on the Internet and maybe you will be able to find it somewhere"... (no comment) The reason why I'm looking for it: I wanted to use it on my old Windows XP desktop that I have to keep with this outdated OS because of some old hardware editors and software I don't want to part with - version 1.6 no longer supports Windows XP (contrary to what Sonivox claims on their website - Jim Heintz confirmed it as well)

Hm. All the old programs that I had running on XP are still running on W10 here in compatibility mode (unless it's a 16-bit application, in which case you need to run it in a virtual machine)... Which ones are keeping you on that antiquated OS?

Yamaha PLG editors (VL, AN, and DX); Use Audio Plugiator editor, and Roland XV-5050 editor.

That should all still work in compatibility modes, they most definitely still work in W7 so they should be working on W10 too...

OK, I'll try.

Return to “Instruments”