Synapse Audio Minimoog emulation "The Legend" for VST/AU and RE released!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
The Legend

AnX wrote:Ive done it, i know how simple it is.
Discussing with you does not really seem to make sense for me so believe what you want to.
I alraedy tried in the past but maybe i could simply ignore your posts here in the future...
Ingo Weidner
Win 10 Home 64-bit / mobile i7-7700HQ 2.8 GHz / 16GB RAM //
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

fluffy_little_something wrote:47 synth brass patches, you need to do one more, 47 is an unacceptable number in the digital era :D
And then do synth basses. When you did 47 synth brass patches, there should be at least 512 synth basses in the Legend :hihi:
47 seems to be a good number. Monkey 47 is one of my favorite Gins:
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_47

:D
Ingo Weidner
Live 10 Suite / Cubase Pro 9.5 / Pro Tools Ultimate 2021 // NI Komplete Kontrol S61 Mk1

Na dann, wohl bekomm's :D

Ingonator wrote:
AnX wrote:Ive done it, i know how simple it is.
Discussing with you does not really seem to make sense for me so believe what you want to.
I alraedy tried in the past but maybe i could simply ignore your posts here in the future...
It's VERY similar to discussing with Kriminal (banned from this forum). You just have no way to win. But, I do respect him as well, as he is a good sound designer (I think he made presets for The Legend if I am not wrong).

Yorrrrrr wrote: It's VERY similar to discussing with Kriminal (banned from this forum). You just have no way to win. But, I do respect him as well, as he is a good sound designer (I think he made presets for The Legend if I am not wrong).
Kriminal indeed made presets for The Legend and he is a long time Synapse Audio Beta tester.
His patches should be those with "DG" at the end.
Last edited by Ingonator on Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ingo Weidner

Ingonator wrote:An official newsleter about The Legend v1.10 was published now:
Dear Synapse Audio User,

we have updated The Legend to v1.1. This update contains:

- A bandpass filter mode with two slopes, 12dB and 24dB.
- The bandpass filter is based on the same transistor ladder model as the lowpass filter is, and thus shares the same saturation characteristics.
- Support for Velocity and Aftertouch on the back panel. Velocity can be routed to volume or filter, Aftertouch can be routed to the modulation amount or filter.
- Factory library extended to 480 patches (about 60 patches are new).
- Minor bugfixes.

This free update can be downloaded from our support area as usual:
http://www.synapse-audio.com/support.html
Very impressed with the new features - the BPF and velocity/aftertouch routings add a welcome dose of additional sonic possibilities. It would be nice to have a bit more scope like repro-1 in terms of modulation routings, but midi LFOs like the one with max for live help fill that void a bit.

FWIW there was no reply to this yet but today at page 94 i had posted an audio demo (and a Bandpass patch used there) in case someone is interested...
Ingo Weidner

I love the bandpass with moogish saturation and character.

THANK YOU SYNAPSE! This is an amazing update. I was pretty vocal about wanting velocity and aftertouch, and while they're super appreciated, the addition of the bandpass filter is f'n amazing.
Zerocrossing Media

4th Law of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light. ~[ ●_● ]~

Since some asked, here's the list of new patches in v1.1:
http://www.synapse-audio.com/legend/The ... atches.pdf

Most of the new patches take advantage of the new features, i.e. velocity, aftertouch, or the bandpass filter.

Btw the Rack Extension version 1.1 will follow very soon as well, probably before this weekend.

Richard
Synapse Audio Software - www.synapse-audio.com

Great update, simply one of the very best VAs available in hardware or software. Love it.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Many thanks Richard, greatly appreciated!

Richard_Synapse wrote:Since some asked, here's the list of new patches in v1.1:
http://www.synapse-audio.com/legend/The ... atches.pdf

Most of the new patches take advantage of the new features, i.e. velocity, aftertouch, or the bandpass filter.

Btw the Rack Extension version 1.1 will follow very soon as well, probably before this weekend.

Richard
Top notch VA, Richard! It's my goto Moog emulation in Reason. Thanks very much! :tu: :party: :clap:
Win 10 | Ableton Live 11 Suite | Reason 12 | i7 3770 @ 3.5 Ghz | 16 GB RAM | RME Babyface Pro| Akai MPC Live II & Akai Force | Roland System 8 | Roland TR-8 with 7x7 Expansion | Roland TB-3 | Roland MX-1 | Dreadbox Typhon | Korg Minilogue XD

SLiC wrote:Great update, simply one of the very best VAs available in hardware or software. Love it.
+1
It's the synth of the year for me (together with RePro-1) :tu:

The more I play with it, the more I like it. It's just a matter of few hours to purchase it and enjoy the full version :D

Well, I've decided I am going to be picking this up eventually. Can't find fault with something that sounds this great and is so feature packed for a Minimoog.

Return to “Instruments”