Strange Bazille behaviour on 1 patch

Official support for: u-he.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi there,

so i have made this patch some time ago and i am using it in my project. But the problem is when i open the project the patch is f**ked up for some odd reason. It sounds like high passed resonating sound. I tried disabling distortion, changing filter, disconnecting cables, nothing changes back the sound unless i use the broswer and load the patch again.

I have attatched the preset to this message.

Oh i also think i already posted same issue but i dont remember if i got response? i also cant find my post, but it was very long time ago.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Maybe it's an issue of your DAW and not of Bazille....

Chris-S wrote:Maybe it's an issue of your DAW and not of Bazille....
No, because with other patches i dont have this problem, also not with other vst plugins. So it must be Bazille.

In Reaper I can't reproduce. After reloading a project it sounds the same.

Did you try it in an empty, new project? Did you try to save it to a new patch ( other name ) and open it that way?

exmatproton wrote:Did you try it in an empty, new project? Did you try to save it to a new patch ( other name ) and open it that way?
havent tried in an empty project in FL Studio in wich occurs, but i tried in studio one 3 and this doesnt happen. But when i get this problem and if i turn off HQ mode and Distortion module at least it gets "towards" that direction how it should sound. But now its only like a his. Here are 2 files, one how it should sound and how it sounds when opened.

https://clyp.it/i1tkaxpx How it should sound

https://clyp.it/iab3km1k Opened

Looking at the patch, I noticed that you have Stack set to 8 but Voices set to 6. This means 2 of 8 requested Stack Voices aren't being used. Maybe this is creating some un-defined behavior when FL Studio attempts to restore the VSTi's state on project load, and the voices aren't being initialized correctly?

As a simple test, try setting Voices to 8 (or Stack to 6), saving, and loading the project.

Aerithos wrote:Looking at the patch, I noticed that you have Stack set to 8 but Voices set to 6. This means 2 of 8 requested Stack Voices aren't being used. Maybe this is creating some un-defined behavior when FL Studio attempts to restore the VSTi's state on project load, and the voices aren't being initialized correctly?

As a simple test, try setting Voices to 8 (or Stack to 6), saving, and loading the project.
Fortunetly this doesnt work :(

Elektronisch wrote:...havent tried in an empty project in FL Studio in wich occurs
After making sure there was no unwanted MIDI-learn (have you done that?), you should definitely test it in a fresh project!

Howard wrote:
Elektronisch wrote:...havent tried in an empty project in FL Studio in wich occurs
After making sure there was no unwanted MIDI-learn (have you done that?), you should definitely test it in a fresh project!
IN a new project it works for some reason, but i think i found where the bug is.

Its in mapping generator 1. My wave in generator is Saw by default and ive set shape to tap map 1. So its basicly same as if i set cosine just Saw. And it plays like it should, but particulary in that project when i open it and even mapping generator 1 stays the same as it was (Saw wave) the sound just f**ks because it seems like Bazille starts to read the same wave in Mapping generator 2 (even tho it is set to 1).

So to solve it i have to slightly randomly "repaint" maping generator 1 so it gets back in to saw shape.
OR
just change Shape to Cosine, because mapping generator 1 is saw wave anyways.

But i remember this happened some time ago already but on different project.

ANd no there is no midi learn.

So apearently it is some sort of weird bug.

I can't confirm any such "weird bug" here.

Howard wrote:I can't confirm any such "weird bug" here.
on FL Studio?

i cant reproduce this while just having blank project, but when i am a while in a project, well i get this strange behaviour.

No, I don't have FL Studio. I checked in Cubase 8.5, Reaper and Ju-X "AU Hosting".

Return to “u-he”