New Synths For 2017

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

I am curious about the new Ana. Already liked the concept of v1, but I was not convinced of the quality.

Dune 3, perhaps. RePro-5? Couldn't think of anything else right now.

Oh, and as fluffy just said, ANA. Will be an interesting one too.

Here's what I'm still waiting for.

Flexion - Was in beta 2 years ago. I'm beginning to think that it's never coming out. Premise looked intriguing. Some actual "somewhat" new synthesis that I was really excited about. Can't even get on beta testing team. Extremely frustrating all the way around.

Pulsar 900 - Developer seems really cool. Says he's working on Windows version. Hopefully, this will be out this year and I can add another modular synth to my collection.

Other than that, Zebra 3 would be nice as well as anything new that I can create libraries for to keep my business going. The well is running dry.

Haven't heard of any rumours, but RayBlaster 2 is on it's way (beta is available). I also would like to see Falcon 2 during 2017, now that HALion 6 has been released. But I guess it's too early for that. Otherwise, I would be interested to see what Waves could do with a possible CODEX 2. And of course, SynthMaster 3 should com later this year afaik.
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

Update on ArcSyn to modulate the effects...

Zebra 3, I predict. Otherwise, most of us will be so disappointed.
Fxpansion should have someone new this year?

- Viper
- Sonic Academy new synth
- SynthMaster 3
- Zebra 3

CAN'T WAIT for those !!... :hyper:

... with an extra :hyper: for the Sonic Academy one !

And I secretly hope that developpers may want to copy Native Instruments Form synthesis during 2017...
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Alchemy 2 for PC
My main tools: Kontakt, Omnisphere, Samplemodeling + Audio Modeling. Akai VIP = godsend. Tari's libraries also rock.

Zebra 3, I predict. Otherwise, most of us will be so disappointed.
Fxpansion should have something new this year?

Komplte 12 with Kontakt 6 with and either Absynth 6 or Massive 2. Why this year? Because they can and thy will make a ton of money in the process.

Phalanx 2, small possibility for 2017 http://www.vengeance-sound.com/plugins. ... %20Phalanx

Wusik new synth but forgot the name

Add Cube 3 would be great to see http://www.virsyn.de/en/E_Products/E_CUBE/e_cube.html

and the much anticipated Nora 3, promised for 2016 but suspect they are adding more stuff to make the release a major event. http://www.kvraudio.com/product/nora-by-squaredheads
It’s a VSTi but perhaps not really a synth, yet!

cowby wrote:Zebra 3, I predict. Otherwise, most of us will be so disappointed.
Fxpansion should have something new this year?
How did you manage a double post with a 30 minute delay? :hihi:
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

2017 is going to be very dull for softsynths. Nothing great is coming.

2017 will be the year eveyone starts writing music

DrumSpillage 2.5, please...
Computer musician / Ableton Certified Trainer / Mastering engineer
.com
3OP

AnX wrote:2017 is going to be very dull for softsynths. Nothing great is coming.

2017 will be the year eveyone starts writing music
And everyone will live in love and peace :hihi:

No, people will now satisfy their GAS desires with analog modulars :clown:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Return to “Instruments”