Waveform sampler details

Discussion about: tracktion.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Share all facts we already know about the sampler here please. Cant wait.

5GB of samples.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

:hihi: It's sold with Tracktion and without

You mean Waveform ? Not Tracktion .... Looks like it has similar GUI as Biotek maybe ... I'm not that interested in the Sampler really , hopefully we aren't forced to have it and pay extra .. Linux Windows Mac have DiscoDSP Bliss and Renoise Redux , so I guess what's one more cross platform Sampler , I hope it's more than just a basic sound font player , Presonus StudioOne has there little sound font player and it's kinda sucky no Offense if you like that sort of thing .. Now Live Sampler or Renoise Sampler those are Samplers ...

Redux is nice, but special, it is not an ordinary sampler. Bliss did not work well for me (EXS24 soundbanks). And on Linux, this is pretty much it.

Well let's hope it more than a sound font player ... I'd personally like to see them do some sort of dedicated drum sampler as well , mpc or drumracks styled ... What type of Sampler are you hoping for ?

lay it prodctions wrote::hihi: It's sold with Tracktion and without
Is it? I didn't notice it being available separately.
[W10-64, T5/6/7/W8/9/10/11/12/13, 32(to W8)&64 all, Spike],[W7-32, T5/6/7/W8, Gina16] everything underused.

fedexnman wrote:You mean Waveform ? Not Tracktion .... Looks like it has similar GUI as Biotek maybe ... I'm not that interested in the Sampler really , hopefully we aren't forced to have it and pay extra .. Linux Windows Mac have DiscoDSP Bliss and Renoise Redux , so I guess what's one more cross platform Sampler , I hope it's more than just a basic sound font player , Presonus StudioOne has there little sound font player and it's kinda sucky no Offense if you like that sort of thing .. Now Live Sampler or Renoise Sampler those are Samplers ...
It comes with Waveform and is currently called Collective. Waveform is going to cost $99 for new people or $(other... 49??) for those already owning T7, 6, 5(??). The new prices are the first increase (other than roundings up by five cents) since T4 in 2013. The $99 or $(?49?) includes Collective; all indications so far are that Waveform won't be sold without Collective.

In one of the videos it was said that Collective is based on the Biotek engine, so there may well be more to it than a standard sampler. It will be able to play drum samples (so there'll be some use at last for my ancient LM4 sounds).

$49 is fine ... I hope the added feature set will grow alot of new users ...

jabe wrote:
" Tracktion " was a joke but yes it it's going to be sold separately as a vst plugin in the market place. So you will be able to us it in any TSC DAW or any DAW for that matter.

lay it prodctions wrote:
jabe wrote:
" Tracktion " was a joke but yes it it's going to be sold separately as a vst plugin in the market place. So you will be able to us it in any TSC DAW or any DAW for that matter.
Cheers, I missed that.

Return to “Tracktion”