New Synths For 2017

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fingers crossed for Zebra 3, but I think Urs already mentioned it wont be out until 2018.
music // twolegs // geometriae
sounddesign // twolegstoneworks

Bodhisan wrote:Update on ArcSyn to modulate the effects...
Wonderful synth! Any update is welcome :D

Hoping for Spire 1.2
And Virus Native... ;)
"If less is more, just think of how much more, more will be".

pepelogu wrote: And Virus Native... ;)
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=470486

Btw. is there any specific info about Dune 3 or it's just a specilation? Really love the concept of this synth but hope for some sound improvements.
You may think you can fly ... but you better not try

Still waiting for Ace XL :pray:

recursive one wrote:
pepelogu wrote: And Virus Native... ;)
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=470486

Btw. is there any specific info about Dune 3 or it's just a specilation? Really love the concept of this synth but hope for some sound improvements.
Some people who should know said that it is in the works. And i agree with your point. :)

<delete>
Last edited by egbert101 on Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
<List your stupid gear here>

maybe this will be the year that Sonic Charge finally releases their highly-anticipated Synplant 2, featuring automation of genes & updated librarian
my newest sounds:
https://soundcloud.com/the-das-kaput

Cakewalk by BandLab, Komplete 13, Maschine 2 (MKI & Jam), Fathom Synth, Guitars, Jam Origin MIDI Guitar, EXH Superego+ etc

I'd like to see Zebra 3, and a Falcon 2 though I don't know what more they could possibly put in it, more drum synth algo's?

Between Halion 6 & Falcon, all the rest of the synths are almost redundant including Zebra 3....
"and the Word was Sound..."
https://www.youtube.com/user/InLightTone

• FXpansion Cypher2 (the GUI is Afaik finished and there is a delay because stuff they made in the meantime for Roli Noise)
  • Ana2 (the overhauled Ana synth with wavetables)
  • Repro-5 (but it's not clear if they first try to sell as much Repro-1 as possible and waiting with this release)

twolegstoneworks wrote:Fingers crossed for Zebra 3, but I think Urs already mentioned it wont be out until 2018.
That would be a bit of a shame, but we've had Z2 for a while now, so not like we aren't getting full value out of it.

For me, workflow improvements are what I want out of it. For example, Zebra can do additive and wavetables, but it's a bit clumsy compared to doing it in Serum. An improved editor would be nice. Also, as some of the u-he tutorial videos show, there are some workarounds for transferring modulation data to another patch -- but it would be nice to be able to save modulation presets and simply open them in another patch rather than go through the ticky-tacky workarounds.

Anyway...

I expect Z3 will be amazing when it's available. :ud: :wheee:

" would be nice to be able to save modulation presets and simply open them in another patch rather than go through the ticky-tacky workarounds."

Predator2 can do this and can save preset for all of its modules :)

just use synths that can be skinned. when you make a new skin for it, its like
you picked up a new one. OXE, for example... i'm renewing my love for it since i did this new skin for it.:
saves you loads of cash when GAS hits. :wink:
oxelz.jpg
or charlatan:
char.jpg
well this one isn't easily skinned but if you know how.....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

No thank´s....i have enough!
But yes, Zebra 3 (which i will get for free then) and Dune 3 might be very interesting.
The FX live input version of Dust and maybe a new app from Moog.
Otherwise i´m done with synths.....ah wait.... :D
Maybe Logic 11 (or 10.4....10.5.) with Sculpture 2 and Alchemy 3 :wink:
So now i´m really done with synths....but i really wait for some new solo string instruments instead. I hope for an "Emotional Violin" by Harmonic Subtones (Viola and Bass would be great too) since all the others don´t do it for me....oh it was about synths.
I´m done.....really! Or?

Zebra 2.8/3 (which will luckily be free for me)
And ofcourse the release of Synthmaster One.

Return to “Instruments”