GrainSpace updated to v2.5 - Granular Reverb Processor - AAX, AU, CLAP, VST2, VST3

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
GrainSpace

Thanks guys. Tomorrow I'll work on it!

Cheers,
Luca

Audiority wrote:Thanks, Phil. The grains are windowed. If you hear clicks, please be sure Position and/or Stretch have positive values. Also Distance parameter helps.. at 50% you get unity gain overlap.
Hi, I tried as you said. but it still have some small clicks tho. (Maybe if you can add envelope type at freeze knob would help.)

May I ask you to post an audio example? So I can try to replicate that.

Cheers,
Luca

I wanted to demo Grainspace.
Installed it to WinXp. None of my hosts will run it.
Specs say Xp and after.
Any clue why?
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

I'll check this too. Just in time, since I'm building 1.0.4 ;)

Cheers,
Luca

GrainSpace updated to v1.0.4
– FIX: Plugin state not restored on Bitwig
– FIX: Slow GUI load time

KNOWN BUG: Huge CPU usage on PT HD 12.7.0 on Windows. We got in touch with Avid about that and it's happening exclusively on the Windows version of PT HD 12.7

To update download and install the demo version from the product page.

Cheers,
Luca

Arigatou gozaimashita !

You really care about your plugin(s) Luca and you want your customers to be happy>
That's simply great!
Windows 7, Cubase 9.5 and some extra plug-ins | Takamine EN-10C and PRS Mira

Thanks Eric! Yes, I honestly do. I worked hard to be able to do my dream job and even if sometimes it's though (since I'm a one man band), I would never imagine myself doing something else :)

Cheers!
Luca

Awesome! Can confirm that it's fixed here on my Surface Pro. I'm sure all will be well on my studio computer too. Really impressed with the speed at which you addressed this. Love it when there is a passion behind the code. I feel the same way about live performance. I can't believe that I get to do this as a living.

A brief question. When I was looking at this plugin, I was also looking at Polaris. I ended up going for GrainSpace, as there is naturally more control over the granular stuff. My main duty for GrainSpace is shimmer. Both Polaris and GrainSpace could do this, but GrainSpace won out for the tweakability. One of the features I really liked on Polaris is the swell knob. Love how it takes the edge off of the attack of the Shimmer signal. Could that feature also be added to GrainSpace? Or, do you have a good suggestion of how to set this up with other plugins? I've used transient shapers and envelope followers, and have never been able to get the swell to be as smooth as what you've accomplished in Polaris. I've settled on using transient shapers to take off the initial edge, and using an expression pedal mapped to the send that my shimmer effects are on, and riding it in realtime.

I play acoustic guitar, and have a multi route effects set up to do ambient stuff under my strumming and picking.
My band eluvia | FB | Tweets | SC | Me on ABC

Thanks SuperFly! The swell in Polaris is strictly correlated to the delay time, so it'll be smooth and softly blend with the rest of the signal. I don't think I'll add something like that in GrainSpace at the moment.. but I'm cooking something else to be (hopefully) released before this Fall.

Cheers,
Luca

Very cool. I look forward to testing your new plugin. I figured that the swell feature is linked to the delay time.

Really dig your plugins.
My band eluvia | FB | Tweets | SC | Me on ABC

V.1.04 demo worked in XP, thanks.
Aside from the shimmer reverb effect, and I don't use shimmer when I can just as well increase a synths sustain/release, the only effect in this that seems usable, nothing else had any purpose. :shrug:
I liked the preset names, but the presets didn't do it for me personally. Thanking the VST God of demos. :lol:
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

Hi Annode,
if you are looking for a shimmer reverb, maybe Polaris would work better for you.

Cheers,
Luca

GrainSpace updated to v1.1
– NEW: All knobs can be randomized
– NEW: All knobs can be locked
– NEW: Reverb Decay and Mix
– NEW: Freeze Button

To update download and install the demo version from the product page.

Cheers,
Luca

Fantastic - thank you for this update! You're a great developer of plug ins.

Return to “Effects”