Eplex 7 - Aelexis - Nu age futuristic aural vocoding synthesizer VST effect

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

wagtunes wrote:1) I can't demo it because it's 32 bit.
2) I posted a thread because I was curious about it.
If you can't demo it, would you even be able to use it in the first place. Why are you curious about it, when you more or less know you can't use it?
Any other questions?
Vocalizer is made by Sonivox or Yamaha?

Numanoid wrote:Vocalizer is made by Sonivox or Yamaha?
Yes, it is Vocalizer which is made by Sonivox.
And Vocaloid is made by Yamaha.
:)
Build your life everyday as if you would live for a thousand years. Marvel at the Life everyday as if you would die tomorrow.
I'm now severely diseased since September 2018.

Is this thread about Aelexis or Partical Collider ?
That is the question.

Numanoid wrote:
wagtunes wrote:1) I can't demo it because it's 32 bit.
2) I posted a thread because I was curious about it.
If you can't demo it, would you even be able to use it in the first place. Why are you curious about it, when you more or less know you can't use it?
Any other questions?
Vocalizer is made by Sonivox or Yamaha?
When I posted the thread initially, I didn't know it was 32 bit. I didn't know anything about it other than the video I posted. That's why I asked what the hell this thing was good for.

Any other questions? I can do this dance as long as you can.

wagtunes wrote:When I posted the thread initially, I didn't know it was 32 bit. I didn't know anything about it other than the video I posted. That's why I asked what the hell this thing was good for.
There is a dedicated webpage for the plugin with info about it. If you managed to find the video, how could you miss that.

Are you willfully playing ignorant maybe?

In case, kind of weird seeing that by post three in this thread you state the following:
wagtunes wrote:I see it's Synthmaker and not 64 bit so moot point for me.
Last edited by Numanoid on Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Numanoid wrote:
wagtunes wrote:When I posted the thread initially, I didn't know it was 32 bit. I didn't know anything about it other than the video I posted. That's why I asked what the hell this thing was good for.
There is a dedicated webpage for the plugin with info about it. If you managed to find the video, how could you miss that.

Are you willfully playing ignorant maybe?
NVM you're not worth it.

Another one added to my ignore list.

I really need to just use this more often around here.

bob bobwood wrote:Is this thread about Aelexis or Partical Collider ?
That is the question.
The thread title implies Aelexis is the subject, but the youtube link is for Particle Collider.

bob bobwood wrote:
bob bobwood wrote:Is this thread about Aelexis or Partical Collider ?
That is the question.
The thread title implies Aelexis is the subject, but the youtube link is for Particle Collider.
Huh? I have youtube vidoes disabled to save bandwidth, so I just read the updated thread title, thinking it is about Älexis

Is not even the video in the OP linked to the product it is supposed to be about? :?

Return to “Instruments”